Announcing two new forum moderators

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I wonder about people who use 420 in their names. Was 419 taken? Are you saying 420 because it was hitler's birthday?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
congrats guys, I'm sure you will do an excellent job. particularly rot since he is perpetually chilling here. as for the tonk issue; don't be too critical of these cats for getting too close to the guy on here. It's near impossible to really get to know someone on an internet forum. I'm sure neither of these new mods had any idea that Tonk was the scumbag that he is when they befriended him. also, I want to send a big fuck you out to chrisr and dion

Trying too hard.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I wonder about people who use 420 in their names. Was 419 taken? Are you saying 420 because it was hitler's birthday?

I've said it before anybody with 420 in their name automatically deserves to be ignore. There is no better way to advertise that they are idiots and should be avoided at all costs.

420neogeo

Marked Wolf
I had to look that up on urban dictionary to know what you meant so lets assume no

arcwyvern

King's Dry Cleaner
I've said it before anybody with 420 in their name automatically deserves to be ignore. There is no better way to advertise that they are idiots and should be avoided at all costs.

I take umbrage to this. By saying he is advertising his idiocy, you are implying that everyone in marijuana culture are idiots. I smoke marijuana daily as it helps tremendously with pain control (broken back at 19, now 29). It is far safer than any opioid pain killer with no chemical dependency or withdrawal, and as a bonus... No death. AND, on top of that, it feels cool and I enjoy the creative benefits as well. If Carl Sagan were ~30 and was into the Neo, his username would be 420cosmobudz.

mastamuzz

Eager Beaver
I have a request for the new mod ROT:

a ROT-GANGNAM style-NEO GEO video plz!!!!

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Oh dreadful new forum overlords! Please grant me the power of PMs and new topics on this, my twentieth post!

Don't make me take my shirt off and dance in front of my collection on YouTube, I'll do it!

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
In USA, you light firecracker, in Russia, firecracker lights you.

The_Pope

n00b
I know this isn't really the best place, but I'm having Permissions issues. I only registered last night but I can't create any new threads or contribute other than to Quick Reply. I tried to PM a Mod but I'm blocked from viewing any individual profiles and the Chat says I'm "banned". I'm hoping maybe Rot or VanillaThunder will see this (or perhaps another kind member could point them my way) so we can diagnose please? Many thanks!