Announcing two new forum moderators

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
kernow should be the last person to complain about beinga good mod.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
kernow should be the last person to complain about beinga good mod.

Kernow gets a pass simply because he's Kernow. And when VT gets full blown....the Earth will know. The Earth will know.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
whatever one of the worse moderators known shouldnt get pass but becuase its you ill pass on further

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
he gets no pass

Hey, guess what? I cant even ban people over there, we all came to a decision because all you did was beg for free stuff as soon as you joined. Not to mention the fact you're a pretty slow/forgetful/useless seller over here also.

As well as being near illiterate it seems. Think we made a pretty good choice really eh? :)

Last edited:

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
i was banned 2 years before i joined. so nice try kernow.

Last edited:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
2 years before you joined! wow we must be good! how would you even know if you hadnt joined to find out? not making much sense buddy.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
kernow im not good, your just pathetic.

now just shut up about rot or vt they are both 1000% better than you.

it took 1 week after i joined for you to figure i was there and was banned due to this false lie you posted on taht forum 2 years before. i dont care who banned me but you had your hand in it.

Last edited:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Congratulations to VT and Rot, hopefully they'll jump on you next time you take 6 months to send out someones ghostlop.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
kernow so you basically proved who is the better moderator. hint it not you.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
i'm not a moderator and i didnt spread lies on AO. hint that's you.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I don't see what lies I spread, you were begging for free stuff on AO and J+. Your track record when it comes to sending out stuff is hardly great. I didn't even ban you. Not much you can do now anyway is there? Might as well stop moaning about it really.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
yeah kernow you already did your dirty deed. nothing i can do about you now. my track record is very good thank you very much. i had a issue a few years ago.

Last edited:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
You had 'an' issue a few years ago. Your issue now is with grammar. Not me.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
shit dude you need to try better then attack my poor typing skills. what next "your momma jokes". maybe your so fat jokes

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
shit dude you need to try better then attack my poor typing skills. what next "your momma jokes". maybe you're so fat jokes

I'm stopping now, this is getting nowhere.

420neogeo

Marked Wolf
congrats guys, I'm sure you will do an excellent job. particularly rot since he is perpetually chilling here. as for the tonk issue; don't be too critical of these cats for getting too close to the guy on here. It's near impossible to really get to know someone on an internet forum. I'm sure neither of these new mods had any idea that Tonk was the scumbag that he is when they befriended him. also, I want to send a big fuck you out to chrisr and dion

Marek

Banned
congrats guys, I'm sure you will do an excellent job. particularly rot since he is perpetually chilling here. as for the tonk issue; don't be too critical of these cats for getting too close to the guy on here. It's near impossible to really get to know someone on an internet forum. I'm sure neither of these new mods had any idea that Tonk was the scumbag that he is when they befriended him. also, I want to send a big fuck you out to chrisr and dion

lol the noobest approximation of current events.

May 2011.