New AES cart reprints announced!!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
French member cant even spell 'Default' correctly. Fuckin french!

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
I was going to say Dion (with ChrisR's money). Once he gets US inserts printed and stickers applied.

Let us pray
GbXphGi.gif

grafik__

n00b
No. I took this username in 2012 on my old twitter account as"default", my usual (very annoying) username was already taken, then it stayed.

And stamped :emb:

Must be stamped for (((authenticity)))

Well, looking forward to seeing what comes of this.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
Crushed...

I was so looking forward to spamming the 'Recent Purchases' thread with all my new AES rarz...

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Every time i see this fucking thread it’s like a knife to the heart. A knife I tell you!

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Talk to me about neoayato - anything I missed out on last decade or so? Dealt with him in the past.

Laurent and his butt buddy purpousefully sold conversions of high priced games to the unsuspecting japanese market for a long time.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Laurent and his butt buddy purpousefully sold conversions of high priced games to the unsuspecting japanese market for a long time.

Really!!!? Wow, didn't know that. Thanks!

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Aw man I would have loved to snag a MoTW cart for my meager AES collection! Tbh though it's all just packaging, the MVS cart I have suits me fine

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
SNK sure does end up teaming with some crappy people. Is this just going to be a cart with one $2 flash chip on it and a doubled edged adaptor PCB? I don’t see why it would be anything else (they charged $100 for an 16mbit Street Fighter cart after all, and all of those are single ROM designs) and I’m not interested in dropping $200 on that sort of crap. We can be sure mask ROMs are out of the question. This price is too low for that...yet still way too high to pay.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
SNK sure does end up teaming with some crappy people. Is this just going to be a cart with one $2 flash chip on it and a doubled edged adaptor PCB? I don’t see why it would be anything else (they charged $100 for an 16mbit Street Fighter cart after all, and all of those are single ROM designs) and I’m not interested in dropping $200 on that sort of crap. We can be sure mask ROMs are out of the question. This price is too low for that...yet still way too high to pay.

Hey dipshit, this thread is a troll. There are no AES reprints from SNK.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
(they charged $100 for an 16mbit Street Fighter cart after all, and all of those are single ROM designs)

You lost me with Street Fighter. What the hell does that have to do with Neo Geo?

Edit: must be talking about that snes reprint. I assume.

Last edited: