PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

Tgames

War Room Troll
Want a perfect device? Fix the issues yourself or build a better device.

I'm a customer, they are the seller.
I need to explain more or you undestand the issue ?

When you sell something, you will says NOT my fault you can build a better device dude ! LOL

When someone build your house and they are lot of malfunctions things... NOT MY FAULT, build a better house yourself !! LOL so funny

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
...and the convo goes around and around....

Hey Tgames... ever thought you might be better complaining on the Official Terraonion support site? As the lads here aint gonna kiss your ballsach...

It's nicer there... less stress for your entitled ass...

Tgames

War Room Troll
Like Rob says Rot, like Rob says...
How much money for your support ? :p

Because everytime some critize the product, everytime you are here to insult customers !

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
So why people buy Nes HDMI, N64 HDMI, Nes RGB... if they don't want a good picture for retrogaming.

People buy that shit because theyre too stupid to realize that these systems were not made for HDTV's, hench the picture will NEVER be perfect for those displays. Yet these people will continue to pay out the ass for upscalers, Framemeisters, OSSCs, etc and spend ridiculous amounts of time tweaking with settings to get that picture "just right" when it WILL NEVER BE.

People like me are never happy you have fucking right :D.

If you think you can do so much better, go right the fuck ahead.

Even My Life in Gaming or Rob (RetroRGB) says that today we need a pure good RGB signal for own consoles, because we are purist and retrogamers and we want products of quality.

I can't say anything more to this ! LOL

Tgames

War Room Troll
Car sellers need to says that, something not working right as expected ? Build it yourself !!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Like Rob says Rot, like Rob says...
How much money for your support ? :p

Because everytime some critize the product, everytime you are here to insult customers !

Nothing.... are you implying I'm a mercenary?

I work for THIS website... and the scene in general...

SO... I'd like an answer... and soon...

Tgames

War Room Troll
It's not that Todd said everywhere, like you ban people for asking question... !! @Rot

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
It's not that Todd said everywhere, like you ban people for asking question... !! @Rot

I don't ban for people asking questions...

HOWEVER... seeing as you're not in the mood for answering my initial question....

You can sit out your NG.com stay in the War room.. for the forseeable future...

TG62

War Room Troll
You ban people when they simply says something about this product right ? It's exactly that you just done !
Everybody who see this topic now are aware of that.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
You ban people when they simply says something about this product right ? It's exactly that you just done !
Everybody who see this topic now are aware of that.

NOPE... I already talked to Tgames before...

He also didn't answer my question.... what do you think this is Frenchie? A fuckin' democracy?

You can join him in the War Room as well.. bye bye...

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member

I see you decided to drag me into this.

If you are having all these issues, you need to post on the TerraOnion support forum.

Start a thread in tech support there.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
When someone builds your house and they are lot of malfunctions things... NOT MY FAULT, build a better house yourself !! LOL so funny

You are comparing a Home, one of the most expensive purchases you will most likely make in your life with a electronic device that costs $300.

Ok, I'll bite. Don't know how it works in La France but here in the States once you sign on the dotted line, it's pretty much a wrap.

Some New homes may come with a warranty that if you run into any issues like bad plumbing or electrical for example, they will have to fix but once you move in and have been living in the home you can't just say I don't really like the color of my walls, or the texture on my mosaic tile or my central air unit is too loud and I want another central air unit. Shit doesn't work like that.

Buying a older home, it's up to you or your real estate agent to hire a home inspector and check out the home you are going to buy. If you buy a used home and 2 months later you run into a major issue, it's on you to hire someone to fix it or fix it yourself.

I think some of you French that come on this site need a class on how to be humble. Remember, the world doesn't revolve around you.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
because we are purist....

16Jvx.gif

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
V-3 No RGB....I would cut support totally. You can't please some people.

nono2lozere

Quiz Detective
Censorship it's not what i call a decent forum !

Hey Tgames, now I know why Frenchie are bashed here...

edit: I mean he won't help us (french people here) to be "respected", I doesn't tell he is right.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I THINK.... I'd best make it clear...

I have really nothing against the French... MY BEEF is with people who think this forum is some sort of Democratic platform...

SURE... there are some people who feel I protect Alex and his stuff... and that's a fair comment...

HOWEVER, this beef was about an issue of RGB (YES... more RGB bullshit...)... This has been done to death here... and there is an official Terraonion support website now...

SO, when the members tell you to shut up... go there... and I tell you to shut up... and go there...

It would be fuckin' advisable not to irritate me... ESCPECIALLY when I already warned Tgames about his posts a few weeks ago...

xROTx

PS. ALSO... fuck that other French n00b who thinks he's someone who can critisice me... I will kill EVERYONE and ALL of those accounts...

neosd

Neosd Developer
Just an small update guys, neosd pro MVS preseries will be produced in 10 days,

All parts (pcbs and chips) are at factory waiting for SMT slot (since 3 weeks ago), we got regular neosd mvs batch today so the next one on the SMT queue is NEOSD PRO MVS.

More news as soon as we got the boards.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
I have really nothing against the French... MY BEEF is with people who think this forum is some sort of Democratic platform...

Ah, now that might be a culture problem for a nation who murdered their royal family in search of democracy

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I see you decided to drag me into this.

If you are having all these issues, you need to post on the TerraOnion support forum.

Start a thread in tech support there.

He won't for fear of being deleted. :lolz: This dude is pathetic, if he doesn't like it, then sell it.

photo-12.JPGToday the V2 Sss3 board comes in my hands with the SSS3 replacement program ! Two weeks from tha day i send them my V1 rev and then the TO send me back the V2 board ! I'm happy for all of these beauties ... works great ! Cheers guys !

Last edited:

zetastrike

n00b
Hey, first post. I got my SSDS3 in the mail yesterday and I'm unable to access the downloads section of the NeoSD store. It won't accept my email address despite having an account and buying the product and it claims the serial number of the system isn't valid. I asked on Reddit and someone else was having the same problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk