Sega On Neo Geo... How About Neo Geo On Sega!

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
OK, here is something I found very very cool. Now I know not all of you like emulation here, but there is going to be a port of NeoRageX to Dreamcast!!!! Take a look at http://www.dcemulation.com if you are interested. It is not released yet, but it is exciting to know that there is enough enthusiasim around the Neo to warrant a port!!!

-Nick

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
That's really amazing I was looking through the site and also saw a Neo pocket emulator I will have to try it out.

But a though just occurred to me.

When the X-box comes out I am sure there will be emulator running for it also.

There has always been the option to have a small pc hooked up to your tv to emulate neo games. the only problem is it looks and act like a pc. No one realy wants to boot up into windows, control a mouse to run neo rage then play it on a pc joystick. Yes it can be done and it is still fun but it requires a lot more steps.

But with a dreamcast or more to the point the X-box since the dreamcast is limited by ram. I can see a day where you can download a neo emulator and burn a cd or dvd with the emulator and roms. Pop it in the x-box or some other next gen console and play any game. Of course you will not have the neo stick but I am sure that there will be some worthy joystick to use in it's place.

That will be the day the market collapses for the neo as far as pricing but the gamer will truely rejoice.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
one question. I took A look at that web site for neo rage X and I saw those three pictures of mark of the wolves. does the emulator look that bad on A pc. cause those graphics totaly suck! thier buchered more than A playstation rev of sam sho 3!

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
Nope they are just low quality photos.But to Start it will you need a boot disc like burned roms ??

------------------
kofKrizalid2Animated9.gif

"Vengeance cuts both ways"

[This message has been edited by PrOzErG (edited March 03, 2001).]

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Most emulators on that page are self-booting, and any that aren't can be made self booting with the Self Booting kit also on that site.

-Nick

thundr51

Bead Banger
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nruva:
OK, here is something I found very very cool. Now I know not all of you like emulation here, but there is going to be a port of NeoRageX to Dreamcast!!!! Take a look at http://www.dcemulation.com if you are interested. It is not released yet, but it is exciting to know that there is enough enthusiasim around the Neo to warrant a port!!!

-Nick

NEWS FLASH!!
Unfortunately this emu has been proven to be a fake. Why anyone would want to say they are doing an emu and actually not is beyond me but... check nick's link for the truth.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Well that is very sad... I was looking forward to playing a some of the older Neo Games on the Dreamcast just like the Sega Classics disk... I think Nam 1975 would have played great with the analog stick!
Oh well,

-Nick

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
i dunno
would the dc even have
enough ram to
run the games?
i mean look at
the genesis emulator
i played world heroes and