Bibliophile (Waseem Daker) Murder Case Update

hashiriya1

n00b
Bibliophile on Japanese TV

I was in the other room and the wife was watching TV. I kept hearing, "Washeemu" and "satsujin" (murderer) and thought "No way, are they talking about Bibliophile?" Turns out they were. I watched the program and they went over the case...from the beginning (1995) to present time.

I noticed on Japanese TV they like showing foreign murder and stalker cases.

C857F83D-FC3D-4094-A4ED-470F6254D41C-145-0000002436B9EF9E_zpse9d14cca.jpg

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I was in the other room and the wife was watching TV. I kept hearing, "Washeemu" and "satsujin" (murderer) and thought "No way, are they talking about Bibliophile?" Turns out they were. I watched the program and they went over the case...from the beginning (1995) to present time.

I noticed on Japanese TV they like showing foreign murder and stalker cases.

C857F83D-FC3D-4094-A4ED-470F6254D41C-145-0000002436B9EF9E_zpse9d14cca.jpg

They really love to put giant characters on every show...

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Amazing his case made it all the way to Japan. I'd be very interested to see a subtitled version of that program. What's the program called?

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Oh wow. So they made a documentary about his case in Japanese.

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
hashiriya1 can you please provide more info on the TV program that features Waseem, title and episode number if possible, so I can do some searches?

cgbartek

Crazed MVS Addict
So I was watching Channel 2 News in Atlanta (I'm working here for the next few months) and they had a blurb about Waseem today. Something about how the woman recently admitted that the evidence was probably tampered with, and the police are shocked? Whatever it was, it looked like really good news for him. Did anyone else catch this on TV? I can't find anything online about it.

That's all I got.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
So I was watching Channel 2 News in Atlanta (I'm working here for the next few months) and they had a blurb about Waseem today. Something about how the woman recently admitted that the evidence was probably tampered with, and the police are shocked? Whatever it was, it looked like really good news for him. Did anyone else catch this on TV? I can't find anything online about it.

That's all I got.

Channel 2 is WSBTV in Atlanta.
Here's their site search link: http://www.wsbtv.com/search/?q=Waseem+Daker
There haven't been any articles to turn up that have been dated for this year.
So, if you saw something, it must be new enough that they haven't had editorial post anything to the site yet.

Last edited:

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
I'll be the first one to ask...

If he somehow gets out, are all of these threads going to get deleted?

There's some pretty good jokes in them, but I don't know how amused he would be.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
I guess the above posts sum my reaction up pretty damn well. But can we be sure she wasn't the victim of ninja magic?

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
Wow. I guess the banner was right; time hasn't run out on him. I wonder if he will represent himself again in the event of a new trial.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Will the southwestern spankers club be having a "Welcome Home" party for him? If not, we should at least pay for his dues on release.

BTW, I know one pudgy asian youtube pussy who is probably shitting his pants right now... ;)