Fighter meet in Nor Cal

Curt

apostate
Street Fighter AE all the way. I don't even like BlazBlue. But that's just me. I will practice so I can put a whupping on you nerds.

Curt

apostate
How many machines are you making?

Can we make a facebook event for this? (Private is fine).

Last edited:

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
How many machines are you making?

Can we make a facebook event for this? (Private is fine).

Sorry I dont have a facebook and also I'm sorry if I was not clear in previous posts but this is not a free for all I would like forum members to be able to bring a friend they both know and trust so both the machines and property are respected and don't get abused. I encourage everyone to invite other forum members on top of their plus 1 weather it be from here schmups KLOV or whatever. I find collectors have a better respect for others machines because they know how much time money and work it takes to collect. Once again though I would like to stress that everyone only invite people that will take care and not mess with the machines weather it be forum members or not. If you would like to arrange a private facebook thing for forum members only be my guest but please do not make this open to the general public. That being said I'm really looking forward to this and hope to see you all there!

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
UPDATE this is becoming discouraging......... if the meet cannot take place on the 25th then it will have to be pushed back until the 9th of July. I apologize for those that had their heart set on the 18th the building is currently undergoing renovation and will be unavailable for until the 22. So once again the new dates are the 25th of june or the 9th of July. Please post what date is best for you on the thread and God willing round 2 will happen on that date.

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
No problem dude. I think the July date would be best for me as it will be farthest time after my surgery. That being said, there is a chance I might not be mobile enough to make it so please dont make any changes on my account as I would hate to not be able to come after requesting a certain date.

Just as a curiosity, what kind of building is this and how are you gaining access to it? Sounds really cool!

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
I'm cool with any weekend date really. I just need to know ahead of time so I can schedule it. If anyone in SF wants to carpool let me know. No point in multiple people driving all the way to the east bay and paying all those tolls.

I haven't played AE yet either... so I wouldn't mind playing it.

As for the building... It seems like an office building that you could use as a home. It has one large warehouse like room with loading gates. I have some pics from the last meet I could post of BIGTIME doesn't mind.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Feel free to post pics Chris but its actually gonna be in a different warehouse my family owns in Hayward. I'm thinking the 9th might be the way to go that would give us ample time to advertise it and make sure we get a good turn out, like I said I'm hoping for around 30. Also I forgot I put a d9200 in my astro so if I have time to hack up some control pads We can run both continuum shift and AE. I will be going to the warehouse tonight so I will post some pics. I still have to move the blast the Ms. Pac and two of the mvs cabs so there will be more than what is pictured. So unless there are any qualms it will be the 9th.

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
2011060418063746.jpg

20110604180644372.jpg

20110604180658357.jpg

2011060418323152.jpg

20110604183243803.jpg

Last edited:

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
I Know its 4 A.M. but I just found out what I'm going to run in the blast city for the meet.....KOF XIII!!!!!

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
I'm in Pleasanton if you want another attendee :)

I would be up for the July 9th date. I'm spending time with my younger brother before he leaves for training again on the 26th.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Hd dump of course I spent all night tuning it to perfection and it is arcade perfect

Brad yes please roll though on the 9th and bring your brother!

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
Hd dump of course I spent all night tuning it to perfection and it is arcade perfect

Brad yes please roll though on the 9th and bring your brother!

He will be back down at Pendalton in San Diego, but I can always bring some of the guys from Racketboy

Check out the videos of the meetups we have had at my apartment and other places to play some retro goodness:

Jan 2011 at my place - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hynRU4O5T9E

March 2011 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuGpFySNNVg&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

May 2011/My B-day bbq at my place - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwTlUgZ0PvU&feature=youtube_gdata

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Very Nice and yes feel free to bring a friend.
He will be back down at Pendalton in San Diego, but I can always bring some of the guys from Racketboy

Check out the videos of the meetups we have had at my apartment and other places to play some retro goodness:

Jan 2011 at my place - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hynRU4O5T9E

March 2011 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuGpFySNNVg&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

May 2011/My B-day bbq at my place - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwTlUgZ0PvU&feature=youtube_gdata

I have been playing KOF XIII all day on my blast and it is surreal how good it runs. It is absolutely perfect :)!!!!!!! Now I'm gettin really stoked about the meet again. I'm leaving town tomorrow and I don't even want to go because I wann keep playing!

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Finally got everything all set up in the new warehouse pics soon to come!!

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
I just checked, and I noticed July 9th is a thursday. I just assumed it was a weekend date. Looks like I won't be able to make this. Even if it was the weekend, the 10th and 11th is CAX this year. And I'm going to that for sure.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
July 9th is a Saturday.
But you're right that CAX is that weekend.

I just checked, and I noticed July 9th is a thursday. I just assumed it was a weekend date. Looks like I won't be able to make this. Even if it was the weekend, the 10th and 11th is CAX this year. And I'm going to that for sure.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
OMG it is.....I was planning on going too :(...... How about the 16th

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
OMG it is.....I was planning on going too :(...... How about the 16th
Are you planning on bringing anything to CAX? I hope there's some fighting games there this year.

I'm down for the 16th... See you at CAX!

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Guess we're gonna move the gathering to the 16th then since I might go to CAX also. Depends on if some SoCal guys show up or not. Or maybe I will just roll with you two.

Curt

apostate
oh my goodness, this meet is never going to happen.

Everyone should just go to Southtown arcade in the meantime.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Oh its going to happen and trust me when it does it will be Glorious!