CatBoy's collection

CatBoy

n00b
Most of my stuff is packed away for now as I'm moving in a few days but I still have my Neo Geo Pocket with me...
Love the snapcases...

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 375
  • IMG_0644.JPG
    IMG_0644.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 372
Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Nice snap lock run!

NGPC is so amazing, never gets old.

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
Very nice! This makes me want some NGPC action in my life. It's the one handheld I was so close to buying time and time again but never did.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Nice looking snapcase collection. Sooooo much better than the cardboard boxes we got in North America.

Man, those snap cases bring a tear to my eye. My cardboard collection has it's tail tucked between it's legs.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
what games are you missing there?.

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
Sweet looking NG Pocket collection! Loving them snap lock cases! Hoping to score on a few of these titles soon.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Nice collection you've got there - and they're all boxed. Good job.

CatBoy

n00b
Man, those snap cases bring a tear to my eye. My cardboard collection has it's tail tucked between it's legs.

Luckily the games are still as fun if they're in a snap case, a cardboard box or loose...

... okay I admit that I sold all my cardboard versions since snap cases were soooo sexy.

CatBoy

n00b
Starting to unpack my boxes after moving houses.

The PGM is often ignored but it's a system with great games that are fun to play. I eventually want to add Killing Blade Plus and Spectral vs Generation...

IMG_0112.JPG

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
awesome neo pocket collection. seeing this makes me regret selling mine :/ also loving the turbo collection on the bottom!!!!!

A question? How well do the pgm games fit into the shockboxes? do they fit perfectly?

CatBoy

n00b
awesome neo pocket collection. seeing this makes me regret selling mine :/ also loving the turbo collection on the bottom!!!!!

A question? How well do the pgm games fit into the shockboxes? do they fit perfectly?

I have a big Turbo/PcEngine fetish. I actually have a full TG16 HuCard set and I'm only missing a single TurboCD game (Jack Nicklaus Turbo Golf if you're asking...)

You do have to make a small cut to allow the PGM carts to fit in the shockboxes, but the end result is still satisfactory.

CatBoy

n00b
IMG_0176.JPG

Atomiswave collection. The library size is small but the quality of titles is huge.