The official 1cc Video Thread

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Damn, your Ninja Combat run is very impressive. I thought this game was impossible. This has inspired me to give it another go.

I always used the ninja's and never thought to give Musashi a go as I always assumed the stars were the best weapon.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Did another Tower of Doom run this time taking the alternate routes. I took the town route over the cave which gives you the bronze weapons (level 1) but you skip ever getting the silver weapons (level 2), it makes everything up to the black dragon easier but everything after more difficult because you don't get the gold weapons (level 3) until Sable Tower. If you take the cave route you skip the bronze weapons and get the silver weapons at the black dragon.

I also took the displacer beast instead of the manticore which skips getting the ring of protection from the girl at the shop and you can only buy 2 potions instead of 3 after the black dragon, not a big deal if you don't get hit much there though. Also went to the beholder instead of red dragon, pretty rough using the bronze weapons even with the ogre gauntlets.

Pasky

Final Fight

Freaking hit squad before Belger was clutch as fuck lol.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Final Fight

Freaking hit squad before Belger was clutch as fuck lol.

Pasky, I can't keep up. Btw I bow down to this accomplishment, fucking A man that's hardcore as hell man.

Pasky

Got Haggar now. Definitely the most fun char to use imo. Just frustrating because he'll randomly drop enemies from his grab, especially when he is supposed to be the grappler character.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
been following the haggar streams lately, grats. i haven't played this since my board stopped working but would like to try a haggar clear again

Pasky

Thanks, finished up Guy yesterday, so cleared it with all 3 characters now

Pasky

King Of The Monsters 2 1CC using Super Geon! Couldn't find any reliable strategies when I started learning this game as all the videos I could find of a Geon clear were faked (World Of Longplays). Every legitimate video I found was of the top tier Atomic Guy so a lot of the strategies I had to figure out on my own. Not complaining because it was pretty fun learning to beat it. Used to credit feed through this sometimes, the art and audio are top notch.

Last edited:

Gemant

Member,
I must do my personal congratulations for the video with hidden stuff. I found 25 years ago the hidden stuff (face of programmers) in stage 1 and 2, and I spent millions of hours of work to find them in other stages. I not have idea how you managed to find all them (I suppose with a program), however great work!

Pasky

Got a new score PB in Magic Sword, hit the 14 million mark, now it gets to the point where I need the 30 or 45 pendant to get any sort of significant PB.

Gemant

Member,
Which program have you used to find all easter eggs in Kotm 2? Maybe with the same method you can find all easter eggs of Sonic Wings 3?

Pasky

Which program have you used to find all easter eggs in Kotm 2? Maybe with the same method you can find all easter eggs of Sonic Wings 3?

Just the MAME debugger, I've never played sonic wings 3, but if you could show me an example of one of the easter eggs I could possibly take a look when I have time.

Gemant

Member,
The big problem of easter eggs in SW3 is: all items and special appearance are random... however these are some exemples:

creatura.jpg

opo.jpg

Pasky

The big problem of easter eggs in SW3 is: all items and special appearance are random... however these are some exemples:

creatura.jpg

opo.jpg

Haha nice, so they aren't pick up items just background background and sprite changes?

Gemant

Member,
yes, special appearance with very low and random chances, probably in each stage. Also some Bosses have an easter eggs... I tried for years (the same for kotm2) to find all items, but is impossible.

Pasky

Cleared Metal Slug, Metal Slug 2, and Metal Slug X over the course of this week. Really fun revisiting them, probably gonna do 3 next.

Spoiler:
X > 2

Pasky

Damn dude, seriously impressive. Going to finish the rest of the Neo Slug series?

Ya that's the plan, gonna take a break on 4 and 5. I don't suspect they'll take long, the two hardest are out of the way (X and 3). 5 is really easy.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Solid effort on those Metal Slugs!

Pasky

Knights of Valour 2 no miss with Ma Chao.

This game is insanely good. It's got incredible depth, secrets and each character is completely different and has different weapons to get through out different routes in the game. Really fun and probably one of the hardest arcade beat em ups.

I didn't get to go to Lu Bu because I was mashing 'A' to pickup the mandrake item and the menu came out of nowhere and I picked the wrong route lol. Oh well, I'll definitely go the Lu Bu route next time.