Dr.NeoGeo Collection

GhostSeed

Angel's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Nice, I'd frame the posters though.

That's the first thing I noticed too. I also just realized that some of the AES carts are inside clear plastic shells inside those plastic bags. :eek: That's some crazy double protection.

Dr.NeoGeo

Mr. Big's Thug
20 Year Member
That's the first thing I noticed too. I also just realized that some of the AES carts are inside clear plastic shells inside those plastic bags. :eek: That's some crazy double protection.

Problem with framing the posters is that they are japanese B1 standard, so i don't get a standard frame for that size in europe because of 2 cm difference. A custome frame is about 120 EUR (USD 160) here in austria, so I have 4 posters hanging = 4 x 120 = 480 EUR for frames ... no thx :D

GhostSeed

Angel's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Problem with framing the posters is that they are japanese B1 standard, so i don't get a standard frame for that size in europe because of 2 cm difference. A custome frame is about 120 EUR (USD 160) here in austria, so I have 4 posters hanging = 4 x 120 = 480 EUR for frames ... no thx :D

Even here in the states custom framing is pretty expensive. I think I have like 30-50 gaming related posters/flyers all in tubes because I don't want to spend thousands of dollars framing them. And yet I keep buying more...

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
that collection of games doesn't look as if you'd have to starve because of 500€.

don't you know anyone who could make a few frames for you? can't be that hard.

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
Very impressive to see your awesome collection :)

I don't ever seen Mint+++ carton box like these.

It's hard to find Chibi and SW2 without sunfade nowadays.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Very nice home cart collection. When did you start collecting your home cart games?

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
couldn't help but spot that BMW thermaltake PC case , those are sweeeet !

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Very impressive to see your awesome collection :)

I don't ever seen Mint+++ carton box like these.

It's hard to find Chibi and SW2 without sunfade nowadays.

10 years ago it was incredibly hard to find quiz chibi without sun fade as well.

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
10 years ago it was incredibly hard to find quiz chibi without sun fade as well.

My Chibi has sunfade at spine too ;(

I don't thought to buy Chibi now because of many FAKE carts in the market around the world.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

I don't thought to buy Chibi now because of many FAKE carts in the market around the world.

you can blame the yellow ink used in their printing. I think something was up with it because it seemed like the spines all discolored in the yellows.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member

What's better? Owning a real one with sunfade or none at all? People worry too much about condition.

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
What's better? Owning a real one with sunfade or none at all? People worry too much about condition.

No, I am not too serious. As you said right, I thought it's very good luck to have real cart ;)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

CMDQ is not a game people want to play. It's just a game to look at. Better off not owning it unless it looks mint.

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
why do people buy these games :crying:

For complete Japanese collection ... but one day they will know it's not worth if can't play because of language unknowing :(

So now I am buying CMVS from Chris to play and not interest for collection without playing. :cool:

Marek

Banned
lol look at this poor dig and his pitch ass collection

Make your game room sweet like 8-man's then post pictures

Poor dig with your thumbtack posters. Your room looks like mine, and Im the brokest fool on the boards, sad.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
alright love simmer down

gaming posters though, lol.

Marek

Banned
alright love simmer down

gaming posters though, lol.

As usual, Im just trolling him for fun and, more importantly, his own enrichment.

I must admit that I expected something much more impressive from the legendary Dr.NeoGeo (who needs a 10 year tag for sure)