MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Sometimes... I feel people like to complain for the sake of it...

If it was me... shell don't fit... I'd get a Lions3 shell... buy a boot and rip the shell off it... etc etc..

NOW... if the fookin item didn't work as advertised... I'd say you could shout to the heavens....

It's sometimes depressing that the Neosd team have bent over backwards to accomodate hardasses like myself... the forum members... and still we get these niggly comments like "Z'OMG... The shell not fitting is a major concern.."... PFFT... like it not actually working would not be the major issue:oh_no::thevt:.....

Dumbasses...

xROTx

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
The MVS shell not fitting in the system really concerns me. I may have to change to the AES version if the MVS one doesn't fit in my system. The cart slot was already measured and fits real and unofficial carts perfectly.
Quan changed the design to fit multicarts at some point... so if those fit the NeoSD should as well. If you don't own a multicart, maybe someone here knows when the shell was changed so you could figure out if you have one of the "wider" models...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
so you could figure out if you have one of the "wider" models...

Like trying to figure out if you have Dirk Diggler sized cawk?... my advice is to look down ya' pants...

xROTx

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
Not sure if this was answered already but does the NGH version of the NeoSD fit inside a snap lock case?

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Not sure if this was answered already but does the NGH version of the NeoSD fit inside a snap lock case?
yes and yes.

P.S.:
pAPcsCB.gif

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
According to some of your recent posts you also seem to enjoy drinking copious amounts of alcohol. Maybe that makes it easier to bear.

You're getting old Falk pal... old school...

I can respect that... but it's a whole new generation of posters my friend...

I remember when trolling was confined to name calling... but now it's evolved...

The times change my friend...

xROTx

PS. There is still a place for old fucks like us... don't worry...

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
PS. There is still a place for old fucks like us... don't worry...

Chat? Or a forum inside a forum, hidden somewhere in Multi-Lingual, only accessed in Tak's stealth mode? 100,000 + 1 things you never new about ng.com ;).

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
LETS GET BUSY !!!

When I read that phrase, all I can think of is that speech sample from Irem's Hammerin' Harry. Aside from Vastar, which was given to me, Harry is the first arcade board I actually bought. Still own it, still works, still love it. Let's get busy!

P.S. - I wonder if it were possible to make a Irem M92 multi. It powers 13 games, but man ... Hook, In The Hunt, Undercover Cops, both Gunforce games, R-Type Leo ... All amazing games!

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Quan changed the design to fit multicarts at some point... so if those fit the NeoSD should as well. If you don't own a multicart, maybe someone here knows when the shell was changed so you could figure out if you have one of the "wider" models...

While I like the Omega, I don't own one. I was talking about custom CMVS's like mine in general.

neodev

Neosd Tech
finally found the thread: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...ial-Redump/page3&highlight=shodown+5+bad+dump

it appears that it's not a bad dump but an encryption issue

The 1.06 firmware will correct the wrong decrypted values for ss5 and ss5sp as they can be guessed with each other. For other games using the neopcm2, I have yet to find some time to sniff the V bus in my kof2k cart that I bought just to try to find this issue. (A ss5 or ss5sp would have been better but they are crazy expensive)