Terraonion New Product(s) discussion thread

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
Rather than dis others suggestions (...)

I'm not dissing other suggestions. I just don't see a multi, which can be used with CPS1 and CPS2 boards interchangeably, working from a practical standpoint. Raz mentioned adapting CPS titles to running on CPS2, but a physical device that can be plugged into both is kind of hard to imagine. Heck ... Maybe that's exactly what we're getting, which is why Rot is so impressed. I would be too if they made such a thing work.

aoiddr said:
While I do agree, what if there was a complete Net Dimm replacement option that acted like a flash cart and loaded the games faster...?

I've seen that idea being thrown around on the Darksoft forums. People seem to dig it, but I'm guessing it's people who don't already own a working NetDIMM setup, with a Pi and Adafruit. While I certainly would appreciate something like that, it would have to have some major advantages over the existing solution. I can use the same NetDIMM and the same Pi to netboot on Naomi, Naomi 2, Chihiro and Triforce. Again, this includes Atomiswave titles on Naomi.

This is pretty convenient already. Many systems require flashing the game data from a removable medium before you get to play, granted it's usually when a game is changes. Like on CPS3 or G-Net. I can have all of Naomi, Naomi 2, Chihiro, Atomiswave and Triforce games on the same microSD, and netboot away, plugging the same NetDIMM into different systems.

If there was a multiplatform cartridge that could do the same, with an on-screen menu, loading games much faster, I could see the point. However, I doubt this would be enough to convince all of Pi setup owners.

WNivek

Overtop Pathfinder
Whatever it is that Terraonion's been cooking up, I'm excited to see it. They've proven themselves more than competent with the NeoSD, so I expect their following products will continue to impress.

neosd

Neosd Developer
Whatever it is that Terraonion's been cooking up, I'm excited to see it. They've proven themselves more than competent with the NeoSD, so I expect their following products will continue to impress.

This

cooking-mama-3-portada.jpg

Pinball

Geese's Thug
I await with interest what onion is, and will probably buy it. I bought 2 NeoSDs- AES and MVS. Playing every NeoGeo game at original, identical quality was the biggest no-brainer purchase I've seen for a while, and I'll be forever thankful to Rot for the roms.

There are many opportunities in this sphere, but copyright must be a nightmare!

donluca

Ninja Combat Warrior
I prefer this one (not sure if she's cooking, but what the hell):

2PZ67Je.jpg

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Neosd pal... give the word....

I'll war room lock everyone that spams this thread....

xROTx

neosd

Neosd Developer
Neosd pal... give the word....

I'll war room lock everyone that spams this thread....

xROTx

Rot, dont be upset cause no one is posting lady boys pictures.

Remember, patience is the master of all sciences ...

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I think 2 pics were the right amount to go with the joke and Rot made sure it didn't get out of hand.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I prefer this one (not sure if she's cooking, but what the hell):

2PZ67Je.jpg

Excellent Ad. No way would that shit fly here in the States. You Euro's get all the great ads.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
How 'bout an ODE for NGCD? ;)

Nah I'm sure it's gonna be 100x cooler.

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
How 'bout an ODE for NGCD? ;)

Nah I'm sure it's gonna be 100x cooler.

Much cooler I think! That's a good idea for a future product though! Would make the Neo CD more appealing to a lot of people I think.

greatfunky

Mr. Big's Thug
Everyone here will turn crazy in waiting to find out what's the new neosd's product

Excepting Rot of course because he knows :lolz:...

neosd

Neosd Developer
Everyone here will turn crazy in waiting to find out what's the new neosd's product

Excepting Rot of course because he knows :lolz:...

More people here already saw it.

I just ask for patience, we want to show the entire thing with shells, not just pcbs.

The ones who saw it, have loosen the impact of seeing a nice announcement

I really think it's worth the waiting

greatfunky

Mr. Big's Thug
More people here already saw it.

I just ask for patience, we want to show the entire thing with shells, not just pcbs.

The ones who saw it, have loosen the impact of seeing a nice announcement

I really think it's worth the waiting

From what I read , i'm confident about that , we will not be disappointed....:)