Anyone pick up the limited run Vita games?

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I think i confidently broke my habit. Didn't budge on Darius burst.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I think i confidently broke my habit. Didn't budge on Darius burst.

If I didn't already have a Japanese Vita copy I might've tried to get in on the feeding frenzy. Darius totally eclipsed Nova-111 today. No problem at all getting a copy of that one.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Where do you guys get your imports? For years, I was going through NCSX, but lately it's all been play asia. Local stores sometimes get imports, but rarely.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Where do you guys get your imports? For years, I was going through NCSX, but lately it's all been play asia. Local stores sometimes get imports, but rarely.

With the US dollar being so strong I've been buying from Amazon Japan lately. With the current exchange rates prices have been a bit better buying from them then from importers. You can also set their website to English which is a huge help. The only wrinkle I've encountered is they won't let you buy from 3rd parties, even if the item ships from Amazon. Shipping prices are pretty good for how fast you get your stuff as well.

I've also used CDjapan as well with no problems. I believe they take PayPal if that's more your thing.

Also a good source for English language Vita Asian imports besides Play-Asia is Mariio128.com. I've ordered from them a few times with no problems.

neogodzilla

New Challenger
If I didn't already have a Japanese Vita copy I might've tried to get in on the feeding frenzy. Darius totally eclipsed Nova-111 today. No problem at all getting a copy of that one.

Nova 111 is one of the first games I decided to entirely pass on. Just didn't care for the game after trying it a few months back. Dariusburst was definitely a feeding frenzy though. I came just for the limited edition. Managed to get a copy after mass refreshing. By the time I checked out and was back the main menu, it was 9:01 and they were already gone. It came in the mail today actually, got #114.