Can anyone give me an estimate on this machines value?

OlderGames

Hardened Shock Trooper
15 Year Member
Hello all,

It's been years since I've posted but I know this is the right place to ask. I'm more of an AES guy but am working a trade up here in Canada for a converted 1 slot MVS with puzzle bobble and fatal fury (assume boots since i have not looked at carts yet). I've been doing some research and I'm seeing prices from $200-$800. I need an expert opinion. It's overall pretty good shape and works great. See pics attached. And if possible give me a value in american dollars. LOL

Thanks in advance for your time and any input!

mvs1.jpgmvs2.jpg

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Dynamo conversion cab. Depending on market, maybe worth $200-$300. For $800 it would need to be an SNK cab in absolute mint condition.

bovined

n00b
Hello wyo, sorry to hunt you down like this but I cant send PMs yet it seems but I heard you may have a NGP K2_video board for sale. I am very interested in this piece of hardware and would like to see if I can take it off your hands. Let me know okay? thanks!

godzilla43

Geese's Thug
What issue of Spider-Man is that laying next to your Neo Geo cabinet? Why have you put that on a frame?

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
It's worth ones soul... unfortunately, zeitgeist souls are hit by creeping inflation.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Hello wyo, sorry to hunt you down like this but I cant send PMs yet it seems but I heard you may have a NGP K2_video board for sale. I am very interested in this piece of hardware and would like to see if I can take it off your hands. Let me know okay? thanks!

I recently sold it to madman but I heard he's looking to raise money for sexual reassignment surgery.

He's usually in chat, so you could ask him about it there. It's worth a shot! :)

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/misc.php?do=flashchat&room=1

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
What issue of Spider-Man is that laying next to your Neo Geo cabinet? Why have you put that on a frame?

My guess is it's just a print of the cover. Unless it was signed or has some serious sentimental value, I can't think of any other reason why you would frame a single issue.

godzilla43

Geese's Thug
Unless it was signed or has some serious sentimental value
That what I was thinking and it is not ASM 1,ASM 100, ASM 194 or 300 which are those typical I am in to comics bullshit covers. Well at least it is not AF15 or GL76 etc.

OlderGames

Hardened Shock Trooper
15 Year Member

Heya,

It was his picture, and his shelf so I'm not sure. I ended up doing the deal for a custom wall mounted mini Pepsi machine I converted to a Nuka Cola machine. Thanks everyone for the input and glad to see tree fiddy is still making rounds here at NG :D

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I recently sold it to madman but I heard he's looking to raise money for sexual reassignment surgery.

He's usually in chat, so you could ask him about it there. It's worth a shot! :)

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/misc.php?do=flashchat&room=1

Just to follow up on this... It appears madman reached his target and is currently taking a break from the site while he recovers from the procedure.

Please respect his privacy at this time. Thanks!

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
Dynamo conversion cab. Depending on market, maybe worth $200-$300. For $800 it would need to be an SNK cab in absolute mint condition.

This ^. I buy lots of Dynamo cabs. I love them. I paid $250 for all mine (no game included, but everything else). So if you figure $250 for the cab and a value for a 1 slot with 2 boots...$350ish.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
My Dynamo was $350 with a game.