Stealthlurker's Junk

Status
Not open for further replies.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
That duffle is amazing; no way it's ever getting checked on a plane tho.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
A cardboard cutout from 16 years ago? Amazing that thing has survived

Yeah, it almost seems like it was used very little. Absolutely no color fade, dinged corners and all the folding areas are still very tight.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Seriously, is there a member here whose collection is bigger than yours. If there was a contest here, you'd win hands down. I'm going to be back in the US next month BTW. We should keep in touch. I'd really love to come over on a weekend or something when you're free. Let me know.

Nice! You going to be back in LA? Shoot me a pm, we can go around San Diego again like last time. Maybe hit up the plethora of micro breweries that have sprung up everywhere like mushrooms.

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
Nice! You going to be back in LA? Shoot me a pm, we can go around San Diego again like last time. Maybe hit up the plethora of micro breweries that have sprung up everywhere like mushrooms.

COOL!!!!!!! Yeah, I'm gonna be back in LA. I'd love to go around San Diego again!!!! Definitely!! I'm down for anything. Don't you guys shoot hoops too. I'll play basketball as well with you guys.

Last edited:

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
COOL!!!!!!! Yeah, I'm gonna be back in LA. I'd love to go around San Diego again!!!! Definitely!! I'm down for anything. Don't you guys shoot hoops too. I'll play basketball as well with you guys.

Funny you mention ball. We just recently started playing ball again a few weeks ago. Every Thursday after work. I'm thinking we hang out during the weekend and it might be tough to gather the guys for hoops on the weekend... but I'll see what I can do!

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
Funny you mention ball. We just recently started playing ball again a few weeks ago. Every Thursday after work. I'm thinking we hang out during the weekend and it might be tough to gather the guys for hoops on the weekend... but I'll see what I can do!

Don't worry about it if it's too much trouble. Whatever we can do on a weekend is fine. I just brought that up as an idea but if you just want to go around San Diego or whatever else you had in mind is fine with me. I'm down with anything. :)

Last edited:

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Some other Neo related stuff that came in the recent haul...

Completed my World Heroes set

wh-02-small_zps41d6c3d0.jpg

SNK Supporters Club mags

SSC-01_zps4e4d0a2c.jpg

SSC-02_zps0ca8321a.jpg

Some misc things (game catalogue, Fatal Fury DVD, NGP comic)

neo-misc-01_zps9db97d06.jpg

neo-misc-02_zpsd6d37fdb.jpg

Some books

artbooks_zpsf5ca9cc2.jpg

Neo station live performance vid

neo-tape-01-small_zps5680e880.jpg

LD boxset

Neo-LD-small_zpsb51bc643.jpg

A stick

Wii_zps7f57e77b.jpg

Some posters

Neo-Posters_zpscb625f22.jpg

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
I really like your collection. Nice variety of stuff. The cart only collections are so boring. Thanks for sharing.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Thanks! Sometimes I find the related memorabilia a little more interesting than the games themselves.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I really like your collection. Nice variety of stuff. The cart only collections are so boring. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah, awesome stuff here, truly awesome collection, I love everything, especially the sig.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
hahaha, the size and sheer amount of junk in my sig was meant as a joke against the growing sizes of sigs I see today. :lolz: My sig pretty much takes up the entire vertical height of my monitor.

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
hahaha, the size and sheer amount of junk in my sig was meant as a joke against the growing sizes of sigs I see today. :lolz: My sig pretty much takes up the entire vertical height of my monitor.

Dude, the fucking retarded size of my sig was meant as a joke against the retarded size of your sig :lolz:

What do we do now?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I'm thinking both of you guys can ship all of your stuff to Panda Island, that way you can take everything out of your sigs. Just sayin' ;)

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Dude, the fucking retarded size of my sig was meant as a joke against the retarded size of your sig :lolz:

What do we do now?

The predictable and boring approach would be to...

start an arms race where we keep outdoing each other with progressively larger and more ridiculous sigs until the admins ban us.

But I'm open to suggestions lol

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
The predictable and boring approach would be to...

start an arms race where we keep outdoing each other with progressively larger and more ridiculous sigs until the admins ban us.

But I'm open to suggestions lol

Challenge accepted.

As you can see, I'm 3 screens ahead now :smirk:

rathodh61

n00b
I Appreciate to your Collection

Hey Stealthlurker, I really appreciate to see your mega collection of games. I glad to say that the crazy game lovers are present in the world like you. Even, I like to play action and racing games online or playing center. Some of my favourite games like The Last of Us, League of Legends, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster, DARK, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and State of Decay. Thanks for sharing these superb pics of your incredible collection.;)

MysticJoJo

Overtop Pathfinder
Holy crapnuggets.

That is a ton of stuff. I haven't actually seen that much total neo-geo merchandise in my life, for real.

I live in Tennessee, and with my piddly collection, I'm considered "that guy with the insane amount of video game stuff".

I want it. All of it.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Thanks rathodh61!

MysticJoJo, for the most part... these days it doesn't matter where you live. 95% or more of my stuff comes through the mail either direct from Japan and bit from North American sellers, UK, etc. Not since the 90s really were there brick n mortar shops within 100 miles that had the types of things I'm interested in.

Yeah at NeoGeo.com a lot of the guys here are the guys in their own respective neighborhoods/towns known as the guy "with a crap load of games" or the guy with the "collection full of rares". This is one of the Meccas where people like that congregate. Almost like the Hall of Justice for geekery in gaming haha.

On a side note, more "retro cardboard" from my recent haul from Japan.

Sakura-01-small_zps252a470b.jpg

SamSho-fan-smalll_zps7d4d3cfe.jpg

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
damn dude, save something for the rest of us to buy!!!

Lol, but seriously... An amazing collection, keep it up.

Metal Slug76

Cheng's Errand Boy
Very impressive collections you have indeed. I love the PC engine and Japanese Saturn titles pictured and one day hope to be there with my Import collections.

YANDMAN

NEST Puppet
WOW HOLY MOTHER OF GOD..............Ummm this is the type of collection that gives a man stage fright................Baffled maybe one of the greatest collections i have seen and nicely laid out space is always key, mine is starting to become jumbled due to lack of it and ive already sold furniture to make way for more, really nice man

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Here are all the AES carts that came in my last shipment. Another wave on the way!

NGAES-01_zps5e7add16.jpg

NGAES-02_zps922a595f.jpg

NGAES-03_zps1bbfbf38.jpg

NGAES-04_zps4358ae78.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.