Post Your Recent Purchases!

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
My Atomiswave and boots arrived today!

Got the games I wanted and sold all but one cart to someone here. :buttrock:

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
I picked these up the last month...figured I'd see if the general apathy toward the system was deserved...

Damn ... Like a boss! If you figure out where the apathy comes from, let me know. I'd be happy to take some of that off your hands. Too bad Kid Panda called dibs on Buriki, but anything other than Samsho 2, I'll take.

Oh, and guess who got the Neo book in the mail today ...

NeoGeoAVisualHistoryBook.jpg

Last edited:

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Damn ... Like a boss! If you figure out where the apathy comes from, let me know. I'd be happy to take some of that off your hands. Too bad Kid Panda called dibs on Buriki, but anything other than Samsho 2, I'll take.

Oh, and guess who got the Neo book in the mail today ...

View attachment 47306

what? only one copy?.

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
Gawdammit I miss my KI cabs. Looks like it's in pretty good shape. Sucks to pay that much for a shell though. Hope monitor is good!

Everything else works great. Has cps 2 kick harness in it. So my extra Pandora's box will sit in it until I can find a ki2 Mobo and drive.

The monitor looks beautiful though. Still happy with it. Gonna replace the control panel overlay

JRedmond3

NEST Puppet
Das boots, I guess PCEWorks is kinda frowned upon but they were on sale.

PiQjvw0.jpg

JRedmond3

NEST Puppet
How much were the rondo's running?

I think those were 30-35 Euros, total worked out to something like $25-30 per game altogether though ( counting the 4 in the box set ). You could add on 1-2 copies of Rondo or Rockman if you bought a box set during their sale. Haven't opened anything yet but they seem to be high quality.

Last edited:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Ugh... I hate PCE Works. The market is flooded with them.

JRedmond3

NEST Puppet
Ugh... I hate PCE Works. The market is flooded with them.

Yeah, I can see why they would be disliked, I checked YAJ and there are copies going for $100+, the sellers are listing them as reproductions but they're virtually indistinguishable from the real deal so I can see how someone could buy copies and try to pass them off as the real deal.

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
I'm taking a trip down the retro-computing rabbit hole. My first computer when I was 9 years old was a Tandy Color Computer 3, but I always lusted after an Amiga because of how cool its games and apps looked in magazines. Childhood wish fulfilled!

Attachments

• IMG_4259.JPG
    IMG_4259.JPG
    374.4 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
Very nice!
PC speakers any good?[/QUOTE]

Yes, the sound is clear, but I could appreciate more bass overall. Will look for an upgrade someday but its pretty decent right now:P

Don't think I've seen that LED mod on an AES.

hehehe, you're right, when I put my unibios chip, I've asked the guy to add a led when it's on, I thought it would be in the reset button but he put it there, I've found that its working as well!!! Now I don't like using my other Neo consoles that doesn't have a power led^_^

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
hehehe, you're right, when I put my unibios chip, I've asked the guy to add a led when it's on, I thought it would be in the reset button but he put it there, I've found that its working as well!!! Now I don't like using my other Neo consoles that doesn't have a power led^_^

I like how that low key led. Makes it look more professional.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Picked this up from rcantor77 that last time he had them for sale. It was up on the wall for a bit with the hanger he included, but I decided to get it framed.
I think the framer did a good job.neoframed.jpgfrontpic.jpg

Last edited:

Geekman1222

Kula's Candy
Forgot to post this from last weekend, 37 pounds worth of broken japanese saturns. So far 7 repaired. The others might need replacement parts and all of them are getting the power supply rebuild treatment due to age :P

Last edited:

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Forgot to post this from last weekend, 37 pounds worth of broken japanese saturns. So far 7 repaired. The others might need replacement parts and all of them are getting the power supply rebuild treatment due to age :P

dude thats awesome. so you do your own repairs?