MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...D-flash-card&p=4131591&highlight=#post4131591
Hello

Its pretty weird, some transactions from USA are acepted, others donエt. We dont really know why.
When asking BBVA (our bank, the provider of the payment system), they just say : this operation has been rejected by the bank that issues the credit card without more info, customer has to ask his bank to get more details.

If you guys could ask your bank and give us the details, this would be great, so we can finally get the issue shorted.

Really sorry for the inconveniences, dealing with banks isnt something easy ...

Thanks

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
@NeoSd
Your payment system is the biggest crap I've seen in ecommerce history. I've tried 3 (in words three) different credit cards (Visa,MasterCard, AMEX) but no one of the cards was accepted by the system - and it's for sure not a financial problem on my side. :annoyed::annoyed::very_ang::very_ang:

Did you call your CC company and tell them you were trying to make an international purchase first?

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
@NeoSd
Your payment system is the biggest crap I've seen in ecommerce history. I've tried 3 (in words three) different credit cards (Visa,MasterCard, AMEX) but no one of the cards was accepted by the system - and it's for sure not a financial problem on my side. :annoyed::annoyed::very_ang::very_ang:

Dude, chill the fuck out. You have five posts in five years, you don't get to come in here and make angry rants.

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
@NeoSd

Had zero issues with my purchases. Might want to call your credit card company.

AMike

n00b
This cards were regular used in the past.. with no single problem.

sent from mobile device

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member

sent from mobile device

Did you call your credit card company?

sent from my iPenis using Tapacaulk

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member

sent from mobile device

Seriously, dude, just call your CC company or the bank that issued it to you (I had to call both). It's a pain to be sure, but it takes them only a few seconds to fix and then you can pre-order.

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Awesome review, Raz! I'm freaking pumped to get this...as soon as I can get the monies for it...might have to sell some of my MVS games...

Sceptre_JLRB

Not so MEGA, eh?
Hiya!

Just swarming around this exciting thread since the great news popped up...
First and foremost, I'd like to say: Congratulations @neosd team for this breathtaking NeoSD flashcart!!! Now you guys truly have the Holy Grial in Neo-Geo scene and your development is utterly impressive! Plus, feedback with prospective users at this community is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much!

In addition, thank you Razoola for the thorough, comprehensive review on the product, and thanks all the community for your comments, info and critical view.

I DO NEED the NeoSD... But I'd go for the complete flashcart+shell option, just expecting to save on shipping costs. Any chance to make this pre-order despite the shells being currently unavailable? Thanks again!

Cheers.

neosd

Neosd Developer
Hello,

I checked our payment system and it seems your bank is blocking the transaction, it has already happened before to others and its caused by the bank who issued your credit card is thinking this is a suspicious transaction, so it blocks it. You need to call your bank and tell its you wanting to pay, so they will allow the transaction.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks !

@NeoSd

Last edited:

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
First of all thank you Raz and congratulations on the product neosd.
Just a short question regarding sales: atm I'm not finding enough time finish/play all the games I currently have anyways - in the long run though I'd defenitely be interested in buying the product.
Can you please state how the long term planning is regarding production runs? (long term availability)

neosd

Neosd Developer
Hello,

On the production side, we will produce batches as long as those get sold, producing a batch takes arround 3-4 weeks. We have submited the seccond batch the day we opened the webshop, Razoola´s NEOSD is not a prototype, its was part of the first batch (this was a limited run to validate the entire manufacturing process and went to friends/testers/reviewers)

On the software side, we are going to add updates/new functions as long as there is something to fix/add. We are a company, but we are no different than anyone else here, we put our money and time on this project cause we wanted a NEOSD for ourselves, so we are not going to stop until the software has all functions it needs. Our priority has been 100% and perfect game support from day one, once that is finished, we will add more things.

Thanks !

First of all thank you Raz and congratulations on the product neosd.
Just a short question regarding sales: atm I'm not finding enough time finish/play all the games I currently have anyways - in the long run though I'd defenitely be interested in buying the product.
Can you please state how the long term planning is regarding production runs? (long term availability)

Last edited:

neosd

Neosd Developer
Ok guys, lets put some light on that subjet.

Our plan was to give a free shell to EVERYONE that has preordered NEOSD as a surprise.

Fact is that we keep getting emails and questions here about preorders for cart+shell, we didnt want to answer cause the surprise, but those questions keep surfacing, so we got forced to explain it.

So, its not a surprise anymore.

We will send a free shell to all preorders, we will pay shipment for it aswel. Once shells arrive, you will be able to purchase neosd+shell as a combo.

Thanks !

I DO NEED the NeoSD... But I'd go for the complete flashcart+shell option, just expecting to save on shipping costs. Any chance to make this pre-order despite the shells being currently unavailable? Thanks again!

Cheers.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
I'm ready to order, but my credit card is an Amex, so unless I can find a friend willing to let me use theirs I'm a bit stuck.

Any plans to add a paypal checkout? It might also help with the payment issues some have been having.

Sceptre_JLRB

Not so MEGA, eh?
@neosd , you're ALMIGHTY GODS! :buttrock:

Our plan was to give a free shell to EVERYONE that has preordered NEOSD as a surprise.

Fact is that we keep getting emails and questions here about preorders for cart+shell, we didnt want to answer cause the surprise, but those questions keep surfacing, so we got forced to explain it.

We will send a free shell to all preorders, we will pay shipment for it aswel. Once shells arrive, you will be able to purchase neosd+shell as a combo.

Thanks !

neosd

Neosd Developer
I'm ready to order, but my credit card is an Amex, so unless I can find a friend willing to let me use theirs I'm a bit stuck.

Any plans to add a paypal checkout? It might also help with the payment issues some have been having.

We are seriously considering that option.
Problem with paypal is :
a) they take a high fee per sale
b) they tend to block accounts and so

So we may enable paypal at a higher price (3-7% more if you pay with paypal).
Main problem about this is that people may get upset with the rise of price while pruchasing by paypal, credit card would mantain the price, but people not being able to pay with credit card may be upset paying higher price with paypal ...)

Any sugestions are welcome guys ... We just want to have everyone happy as long as possible, but we need to make money to pay the party so we all can dance.

Thanks !

Last edited:

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
We are seriously considering that option.
Problem with paypal is :
a) they take a high fee per sale
b) they tend to block accounts and so

So we may enable paypal at a higher price (3-7% more if you pay with paypal).
Main problem about this is that people may get upset with the rise of price while pruchasing by paypal, credit card would mantain the price, but people not being able to pay with credit card may be upset paying higher price with paypal ...)

Any sugestions are welcome guys ... We just want to have everyone happy as long as possible, but we need to make money to pay the party so we all can dance.

Thanks !

Thanks for the reply and that's completely understandable. Different prices would probably cause confusion at checkout, meaning more issues.

I'm sure I can talk a friend into letting me use their card :)

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
Yesturday evening I got a firmware update for the neoSD I'm reviewing. Some of the minor issues I hilighted have been fixed and more of the NeoGeo MAME bootlegs are now working. Also some of the features that were not working in the UI are now showing signs of life :)

Raz

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Yesturday evening I got a firmware update for the neoSD in reviewing. Some of the minor issues I hilighted have been fixed and more of the NeoGeo MAME bootlegs are now working. Also some of the features that were not working in the UI are now showing signs of life :)

Raz

That's good Raz... you're working hard atm:D

Anyway lads... seeing as this is refers mainly to you guys... I wish your feedback in THIS Thread...

I am posting it here because it relates to you guys and this thread atm has a high footfall of members..

xROTx

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
How about:

Super Bubble Pop
Jockey Grandprix
VLiner

Do they work as expected?

Thanks for your review. I REALLY, REALLY hope my wife has ordered this for me for Christmas. I'm going to cry on Christmas day if this isn't under the tree...

Jeff

Yesturday evening I got a firmware update for the neoSD I'm reviewing. Some of the minor issues I hilighted have been fixed and more of the NeoGeo MAME bootlegs are now working. Also some of the features that were not working in the UI are now showing signs of life :)

Raz

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot

Thanks !

That's fantastic! Very very much appreciated =D

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
Ill see if I can check those now