5165c0fc7b1e9609b924273c49de14c1.jpg
2989b0abf93c5c12b9976f3500509cd0.jpg

Got these at the London gaming market today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
xrgb3.jpg

Finally scooped one of these. Works very very well with the Naomi 31Khz chassis. Going straight to the cab!

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
Finally scooped one of these. Works very very well with the Naomi 31Khz chassis. Going straight to the cab!

Great choice ;)
I use mini version for my TV, I can't imaginate playing without it anymore.

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Yes, I collect flyers and official catalogs but only those distributed in the West. Japanese flyers do not usually interest me.
The interesting thing about this 1997 catalog is that it was the last one dedicated to the western customer market. Since 1998 I have not seen this type of catalogs for NG AES in English, only in Japanese.

Great, I do have a sweet spot for English Neo Geo flyers myself :)

You're right. I think this one ('97) in particular is rare but I haven't done much research in the line-up catalogs. I'm more interested in the A4 flyers. Do you have a list or even a video/gallery of yours? I'm always interested in getting new information on which (English) flyers do exist as some of them are quite rare. Any help is appreciated!

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
$20 thrift store find.

VCD compatible unit, and some movies on VCD.

rY5Jrvi.jpg

4M472fy.jpg

And I picked up one of those miniaturized Mega CD/32X/S&K/Sonic cart combos.

Looks quite faithful in detail when compared to the original hardware.

YfuQ85v.jpg

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
Great, I do have a sweet spot for English Neo Geo flyers myself :)

You're right. I think this one ('97) in particular is rare but I haven't done much research in the line-up catalogs. I'm more interested in the A4 flyers. Do you have a list or even a video/gallery of yours? I'm always interested in getting new information on which (English) flyers do exist as some of them are quite rare. Any help is appreciated!

I am passionate about all the advertising material related to AES. Especially western flyers and catalogs, published in English, Spanish or French. I also intend to gather posters, only some, of games that I greatly appreciate, such as METAL SLUG 5, for example, or BLAZING STAR. I have published all this material in the link of my collection. This is in my signature, in case you want to check it out.

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
And I picked up one of those miniaturized Mega CD/32X/S&K/Sonic cart combos.
What was the damage on the Mega Stack accessories? No way in hell I would want to pay +$60USD for this. Thought the cardboard insert in the Mega CD is a hilarious addition otherwise!

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
What was the damage on the Mega Stack accessories? No way in hell I would want to pay +$60USD for this. Thought the cardboard insert in the Mega CD is a hilarious addition otherwise!

I ended up not paying much for it. My original order for it got lost-in-transit. At least that was the explanation I was given. So after a while after PlayAsia did some "due diligence", I then received a PayPal refund. When that happened I put in an order for another one. By which time the original order was released by local customs (where it had been sitting unrecorded/not scanned at Joburg international). Not a huge surprise, our incoming mail and postal system aren't winning any awards.

So I ended up keeping both. The total cost incl shipping came to almost $76. I managed to sell one of them on a local gaming forum for 800 ZAR. That's the equivalent of almost $55. So in effect I ended up paying about $20 and some change for that mega stack.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
20191108_181851.jpg

Pretty good so far about to try it with SF 2 special champion edition.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Get this thread back on track with recent, decent scoops:

Konami Aliens:
ZiUgUR8m.jpg

oACCFJim.jpg

Bad Dudes:
EAaAwBkm.jpg

LS5JcWlm.jpg

Namco Burning Force:
HUnjfmTm.jpg

YeM3ZB0m.jpg

Batsugun Original Arts:
vxxiC6jm.jpg

Last, but not least, a rough Blast City that I swapped the monitor into my windy 2. Chassis is out for recap. Probably going to give the shell away to a friend.
Brno3Gfm.jpg

Forum couldn't handle all the scoops at once! Gotta break up the post.