Wyo_vr4's Collection

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Nice setup. This is what an adult gamers, collection/game room should look like.

The wife insisted I make it look presentable. I certainly play them a lot more since I relocated everything from upstairs :)

Tell your wife the flower vases on top of the speakers have gotta go.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Nice setup. This is what an adult gamers, collection/game room should look like.

Tell your wife the flower vases on top of the speakers have gotta go.

Hahaha, how about I give you my number and you can tell her :D

IMHO, round out your collection with a Breakers, Magic Drop, and some early KOF.

OK man, I'll keep a look out. Right now I have KoF 94 on MVS and AES and also 96 on AES, so... '98? Maybe Windjammers and a Super Sidekicks as well for some more variety.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Windjammers is kinda popular right now with streamers and money matches.

As for KoF: The early arch is '94~'98. ('98 being the Dream Match.) But, if you like '94 then get '95. If you like '96, then get '97. And, if you like '98, then get 2k2.

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
Wow, I didn't realize how long those PVM's are! Looking good, more proof games can be tastefully added in a nice house and not look terribly out of place.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
You might not believe this but I recently traded an old Genesis 2 console for another Neo cab - a very clean one-slot. Not that I needed it or anything but who's going to pass up that kind of a deal?! Right now it's parked next to the Big Red, however I may end up moving it elsewhere. The glass isn't tinted so the picture looks a lot brighter - maybe a little too bright - might have to tweak that. The MVS inside is tiny and just has a JAMMA hook up. Does that mean I could easily replace it with, say, a Final Fight PCB and use the cab for non-Neo gaming?

arcade (Medium).jpg

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Nice get wyo!!

The single slot motherboards are all JAMMA, so you should be able to use the new cab for other PCBs too (as long as the power supply is strong enough & you don't need more than 4 buttons to play).

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Thanks to some hard work, blind luck, and help from some awesome people on here, I almost have all the Neo shooters. Just missing Ghost Pilots (which I have on AES) and Twinkle Star Sprites. Oh, and the NGDevTeam games. Special thanks to Phyeir, N8EG8O, Jibbajaba, Fox1 and ColdWolf35.

DSC00618 (Medium).JPG

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Current state of my Neo collection:

DSC01998.JPG

DSC01999.JPG

ROBO2011

Crazed MVS Addict
Great neo geo collection!.. But i really love that Air Buster on the Genesis!

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
Beautiful collection man! Only exception is the dog tag games. Get rid of those ugly things.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Stacking dat hobo cardboard... Big thanks to Phy for the PI2 kit and ChiefOfSB for a bunch of great stuff. Currently at 100 individual MVS games. I'm coming for ya bubz! :lolz:

DSC0700350.jpg

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
damn, i love your gameroom wyo! love those beautiful red cabs as well as your pvms.

awesome aes and mvs collection too!