Post a Pic of your CMVS, AES or Neo CD............

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Perhaps he can make a custom memory card enclosure to grace us with pictures of. Oh, it should be complete with little circular feet too :)

MT has an incredible power; I hope he uses it to do good...

lions3

Igniz's Servent
I'll add mine.

IMG_0683.jpg

Love this NEO stick. The next time i'm at Home Depot i'll have to grab some plexi and wood to start my own similar to this. Maybe if I get my ass in gear I can actually have it ready before the NOVA meetup in August.

xiao_haozi

Avid Neo-Expert
Rise from the grave!

Let's bring this back....

Not quite finished yet as I still have 2 or 3 small items on the to do list...
but here's my miniAES project:

overview.png

I'll post again once it's all finished up.

This was my first 1C CMVS. Really had a blast with it. The video quality with the neobitz and the 1C is amazing. Much brighter colors and the sync issues with the neobitz on my home system and 2 slot are non-existent with the 1C (odd).

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
That's pretty slick. I have two of those cases that I used as sticks, maybe you could do the same and have a nice and neat setup that matches down to a tee! If I were you I'd have some art printed on the sheet, same thing with the sticks. Awesome job!

xiao_haozi

Avid Neo-Expert
That's pretty slick. I have two of those cases that I used as sticks, maybe you could do the same and have a nice and neat setup that matches down to a tee! If I were you I'd have some art printed on the sheet, same thing with the sticks. Awesome job!

Thanks man. Actually, I already made two sticks in small cases similar to this one and had a 3rd case ready to do the CMVS in it so I would have them all matched out like you said. But I really wanted to get something more with that front slant to match the home system. So I think I may build another set of sticks to match... it's just making sure I can get the clearance in there for the body of the joystick.

And yeah, I am working on getting a vinyl printed that matches the home system logo to put on there. You are tapped into my to do list ;) .

dosucol

n00b
This is my first attempt at a cmvs ,so here goes.

Finally completed it,painting the case proved to be the most difficult part to get perfect,hence its not.As around one of the sides,i had to remove some of the primer because there was a crappy bubble effect,so you can see a slight difference where the layers of built up primer ,red acrylic gloss and clear coat lacquer don't quite build up the removed primer to give a level finish .

Uni bios 3.0 installed,power status led above the controller ports,battery mod ,5volt mod ,rgb scart ,new braided sleeving over the rgb scart and aes joystick cables,24mm white sanwa buttons ,balltop and a seimitsu dustcap .5mm black gloss acrylic base with round aluminium spacers and the mvs sticker from monkey stickers on ebay.

I'm in the uk and i've been quoted that it would easily be worth £300+ (IF i were to put it up for sale),i asked idchappys.neo.store ,who's also a member on here.

And the dust is now gone.

cmvs1.jpg

cmvs2.jpg

cmvs3.jpg

cmvs4.jpg

cmvs5.jpg

cmvs6.jpg

cmvs7.jpg

cmvs8.jpg

cmvs9.jpg

cmvs10.jpg

cmvs11.jpg

cmvs12.jpg

cmvs13.jpg

cmvs14.jpg

cmvs16.jpg

cmvs17.jpg

cmvs18.jpg

cmvs19.jpg

cmvs20.jpg

cmvs21.jpg

cmvs22.jpg

cmvs23.jpg

cmvs24.jpg

cmvs25.jpg

94TC

Hardened Shock Trooper
15 Year Member
That's sick man, :buttrock:, loving the skin :snack:

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Here goes mine:
redfinal1.jpg

Right now selling it on Ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280652890597

This project has some uncommon features:

-Internal power supply: You can plug the CMVS directly to the wall outlet with a computer power cable. No more "boxes" lying around your living room! Easy and fast to carry on to your friend's home.

-Unique handcrafted design. Similar to appleTV. Ultra compact, almost match the cart's width.

-Unibios 3.0 with EXTERNAL access, for easy future upgrading without opening the console.

-Battery mod, also with EXTERNAL access. You can change it while console is on, without losing your high scores.

-Hidden power led. The light flows thru the housing, making an amazing and subtle effect. Take a look at the auction's video.

Other features:

-Neobitz video encoder

-True Stereo mod

-Extra cart-area support screws.

Some days ago, I sold a white one with external power supply. Right now, building black models...

novabomb

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Nice work man, good luck with the sales. Are you making black 1 slot consoles or also more slot consoles?

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Thanks! I don't have any 2+ slot boards, so 1slot by now. Besides I'm focusing on small size.
Here goes the white one:
final3.jpg

alphagamer

Aero Fighters Flyboy
@distropia

Nice design, and clever solution with the externally accessible unibios & battery!

ghibben

Zero's Secretary
Here is my treasured AES. It has 13K serial, almost mint condition, blue power LED, internal component mod (couldnt bring myself to damage the case), bios socket and NeoSaveMasta.

2011-04-04173237.jpg

Suppose if youve seen one...