Oliverclaude's Bakery Collection 2014

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Don‘t, …there‘s an undeniable touch of sadness, when you find yourself so close to the end of your collection. And it‘s definitely a Neo thing… this 24-Bit beast presses so much attention, endurance and discipline out of a collector, that you can‘t help it becoming emotionally involved, hence the sorrow when it stops.

Granted, there are indeed some possibilities for a bearable afterlife. You could become an Indy-esque adventurer and take your part among the raiders of the lost prototypes, like Mr. Pitt. You could follow the grand design of a museum, like collector's finest StealthLurker or, ...well, dive into the abyss of highscore gaming, where there's only you and the machine, in a Kyle Reese sort of way, and you keep that damn counter ticking ;). Big-up to metallizer on the latter one, your highscores are an inspiration...

Anyway, weather you like it or not, the question of 'what's next' keeps on pushing...

...so you see, no need for jelly.

Yet, there could be a silver lining. As the founder of these forums said: "...to own these games in their original form has enchanting appeal and is very rewarding."

He has a point there. So, in Ultraistas words: many 'Gold Dayzz' for your life as a collector...

Slow tear drop.... :)

Still jelly.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Someone get this man a nice bottle of riesling.

...and while you're at it, I'd fancy a Rüdelsheimer ...though, on second thought, Liebfrauenmilch is fine and a furious Erdener Tropfen for the road ...to the final victory, that is ;).

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
very cool storing idea

I was kneading dough, since I was ten ...yeah, I know what you're thinking now, but that dough was all about pastry. So, anyway, storing just had to do with what made this collection possible... and yeah, I know what you're thinking again... but this time you're right ;).

And thanks a lot , Berry, for your kind words, yours sincerely...

Grandmaster B

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Very impressive collection indeed.
How long have you been collecting?

Especially the mint carton box games are a cool thing to have.

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
So, neo games are as big as loafs of bread. Seriously though, that is a very impressive and mobile collection.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Very impressive collection indeed.
How long have you been collecting?

Especially the mint carton box games are a cool thing to have.

Thanks ...plus, I hope, this 'Grandmaster' prefix is not just for the good looks there in your nom de guerre... if so, then you probably liked my small but appreciatory Todd Anthony Shaw remark concerning my deformed Viewpoint cart... west coast's essential...

...though we could always lay out some 'White Lines' on an old-school boxed game, Flash-style, of course ;).

Regarding those carton-boxes... they're a collector's fetish only, try to play them regularly and they'll fall apart in your very hands, like Homer Simpsons Assassins in Little Helpers jaw, if you know, what I mean.

And my collecting? Been there, done that... chek out post #14.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
@Archdesigner03: You don't mean by any chance 'good show'? I love FPD and though an obvious choice for a German player, I dig Klaus everytime. The Berlin-Tokyo-Rome axis is still alive in those japanese designers heads... a quite ambiguous appreciacion...

By the way, your alias suggests, that you're in architecture ...or is it just for show? Anyway, the layouts for these carriages were made with Vectorworks... and what's your CAD of choice?

@90s: Mobile, indeed. But rather than loafs, anyone else means, I'd had a thang goin' on for old VHS tapes. And I'd rather stroll about, than explain to them...

@CaseyTappy: Yeah, it's cut and dried ;). Glad, you like it, too...

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
Amazingly cool display! It looks like some a display rack. I think it looks badass!

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
Impressive collection and very nice set-up too.. amazing indeed :buttrock:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Impressive collection and very nice set-up too.. amazing indeed :buttrock:

Not as impressive, as yours, my friend, but as you know, I'm working on it ;). Love those NeoGeoFreak mags of yours... dedication at it's best.

Thanks for visiting...

daijiro_074

Crazed MVS Addict
impressive collection¡¡¡¡ very impressive¡

is a really wonderful collection¡¡

I hope you enjoy a lot ;)

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
Not as impressive, as yours, my friend, but as you know, I'm working on it ;). Love those NeoGeoFreak mags of yours... dedication at it's best.

Thanks for visiting...
Thank you, mate.. :)

Must admit that my pics are very old, now things are definitely more impressive.. when finally i'll have some time :help:, will take new and updated pics of everything :cool:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Thank you, mate.. :)

Must admit that my pics are very old, now things are definitely more impressive.. when finally i'll have some time :help:, will take new and updated pics of everything :cool:

...and it will be a herculean task for sure, considering how large your collection already is. Still... can't wait ;).

Just don't abondon the design of your listings; it's very helpful having all the kanji titles in one place. And then again... can't wait ;).

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
Just don't abondon the design of your listings; it's very helpful having all the kanji titles in one place. And then again... can't wait ;).
The kanji/katakana list will stay forever, just need to update pics but there's so many stuff in so many different places that i already know it will be madness for sure..

Anyway enough talking about me..

Want to get back to your amazing collection to say once more is very impressive and beautifully displayed (also i know you have some BIG surprises to show when ready :cool:)

dondi

Crazed MVS Addict
bakery style, i luv it xD

great collection bro! big up for the Slugs and your SSVS's, too. but where's the cheesecake and the "eierschecke"? ;P

bklyn4ever

New Challenger
Very nice collection! This is definitely not a set up that I have seen before. Good idea.

vaillian

King's Dry Cleaner
very awesome collection, i hope you play at least your Japanese games as my other site feels always a bit sad seeing people treat their AES games more like collectible items

What is with Europeans owning all the expensive Neo Geo games?

Maybe your central banks on the other side of the atlantic should stop manipulating your currencies?