Fighter meet in Nor Cal

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Just making sure, do any of you guys have a 29" arcade CRT lying around that you'd part with (15khz, if it supports 31 so much the better)? Not urgent or anything.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Just making sure, do any of you guys have a 29" arcade CRT lying around that you'd part with (15khz, if it supports 31 so much the better)? Not urgent or anything.

He's off the grid this weekend, but get w/ 300wins. If he doesn't have one-he knows who does.

I'm in Chicago, I'd love to fly out, was at super arcade out in Cali when they were open. Hopefully they will open again soon.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Was great meeting 300wins and Fox1 at CAX! Fox1 a buddy of mine who's not on N-G may be interested in your EPROM burning services btw, I'll talk to him and get you two in touch.

edit: You guys introduced me to another person too, but unfortunately I don't remember his handle :emb: You were all cool :)

Last edited:

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Was great meeting 300wins and Fox1 at CAX! Fox1 a buddy of mine who's not on N-G may be interested in your EPROM burning services btw, I'll talk to him and get you two in touch.

edit: You guys introduced me to another person too, but unfortunately I don't remember his handle :emb: You were all cool :)

It was great meeting you too. Maybe you can come to one of the gathering one day. And you also meet fayk.

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
It was cool meeting new people this year!

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
If anyone in the area has some old game peripherals sitting around collecting dust, I need an old simple race wheel with pedals for whichever console, and two flight sticks for whichever console. I got a PCB of Lucky & Wild for free and want to cheaply (or free if you're cool with it) acquire some parts so I can get it running on my supergun. Once it's completed you guys can try it at a gamenight :)

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Man I take a little vacation from the forums and people stop using this thread to set up awesome throw downs....the nerve of some people I swear. So who's ready to play some games :smirk:

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
I think me and alec are gonna head to the warehouse a little later to get ready for these busters in San Carlos who think they know how to play cvs2. I'm down for some wind jammers though if you wanna bring the cart.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Going down to San Jose for Best of the battle at breezy excursion this Friday. Their gonna have 2 dedicated ST setups. So far it looks like its just me and Sham going but if anyone else wants to get some games in hit me up.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Going down to San Jose for Best of the battle at breezy excursion this Friday. Their gonna have 2 dedicated ST setups. So far it looks like its just me and Sham going but if anyone else wants to get some games in hit me up.

What time?
Since you'll be in San Jose, you should drop by my place afterwards.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
The thing starts at 7, you should go. Shane is coming and he said Ryan and James will be with him. Mike said he will probably go and I still need to text Alec and Alex.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Oh cool I would have invited you directly but I didn't think you would be down for the st getdown. I'll give you the deets today when I see you :)