XBOX dropping to $150 on March 30th

wookiewombat

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Take it or leave it for what it is, but i work at EB Games and we got some signage in the other day saying DO NOT DISPLAY UNTIL MARCH 30th! So we opened it up and it said a new XBOX price of $150. Cool stuff..just thought id let you guys know. Now im gonna go and talk to these Microsoft guys watching me...

Sundance

Sho's Rival
wookiewombat said:
Take it or leave it for what it is, but i work at EB Games and we got some signage in the other day saying DO NOT DISPLAY UNTIL MARCH 30th! So we opened it up and it said a new XBOX price of $150. Cool stuff..just thought id let you guys know. Now im gonna go and talk to these Microsoft guys watching me...

Is that just the core sys. or w/ games?:cool:

wookiewombat

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Re: Re: XBOX dropping to $150 on March 30th

Sundance said:
Is that just the core sys. or w/ games?:cool:
from what i saw on the sign, just the system

Frame Gride 2

Robert Garcia's Butler
at $150 I think I might splurge and buy an xbox.. I was waiting for either a price drop or Halo 2. There arent too many games I'm interested in but there are a few that are worth while.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
We already had those at €149 around christmas bundled with Halo and Midtown Madness 3.

Wonder why It's not cheaper there... :confused:

K

Kubikiri Basara

woo hoo. bought one for the boy on March 9th....price adjustment time at Best Buy! :)

Sundance

Sho's Rival
Frame Gride 2 said:
at $150 I think I might splurge and buy an xbox.. I was waiting for either a price drop or Halo 2. There arent too many games I'm interested in but there are a few that are worth while.

Dido..... minus Halo's. I like my FPS's on da PC. I can pwnxor w/ a keyboard and mouse.:buttrock:

Now Loading

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
I heard a rumor it would be dropping to $150 before E3 and then $99 by Christmas. I guess part of that is true, so far.

Which EB do you work at anyway?

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
that's cool.
I was hoping for another pack in game or something
because I was thinking of picking up one again since
I gave my original jet set one to my brother.
but 150 sounds like a good deal to me.
besides.
the SNK ports are going to the xbox.
and I've been itching to play shenmue II, gunvalkrye and
house of the dead III for awhile now. even have hotd III wrapped up still.

wookiewombat

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Now Loading said:
I heard a rumor it would be dropping to $150 before E3 and then $99 by Christmas. I guess part of that is true, so far.

no shit! another Rochester, NYer!! rock on dude! i work at the one in Ridgemont Plaza. stop in sometime, theres only 3 of us that work there. Im the one with the glasses, name is Mark.

redrum666

Mai's Apprentice
Now Loading said:

I heard the same thing too

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
I would get another one if only I could be sure it had the Samsung drive in it. My early x-box has that piece of shit Thompson drive in it. Get disc errors all the time due to it craptacular laser.:blow_top: