Psyvariar 2 for Dreamcast ...looks promising!

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Gah, is this coming soon? I still need to get Border Down dammit. I hope these releases keep coming.

Sklabah

Another Striker
Indeed. I was just checking this out yesterday as well. I'm definately interested, but the $60 import price tag is a bit steep.

What're your fave shooters on the DC? I'm partial to Gunbird 2 myself, but Mars Matrix is a sweet one. Still can't get into Ikaruga, and Zero Gunner 2 is too "clean", but still lits 'o' fun. (I may have answered my own question.)

Sklabah

Another Striker
Like it's older, wiser cousin, the Neo! They even play some of the same games. Sort of.:)

Metal Fatigue

Robert Garcia's Butler
yup shes due to hit end of Feb. and now Castle of Shikigami No Shiro 2 confirmed so that should be coming up and for puzzle fans Puyo Puyo Fever.

But remember!, the DC is dead ;)

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
I still need to buy Mars Matrix, but at least Border Down is somewhere over Russia as we speak.

Viva DC, if they aren’t going to stick out new shooters on the Neo then it’s just as well they are bringing the love to the Dreamcast.

Underdog

Camel Slug
So many Dreamcast games to buy. This just adds one more.

Pretty good for a dead system. :D

FormlessOne

Chin's Drinking Partner
That game looks pretty damn good, I love DC and I love shooters. Even if they only make shooters for it here on out I would be fine with that, at least the DC is alive.

DC = The Next Neo?!

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Shit I really need to pick up Zero Gunner 2, Border Down, Shikigami no Shiro 2 (when it comes out) and now this.

This game looks cool....but I dunno from the screens it seems to look a little bit similar to Ikaruga.

kaos

I'm a stealthy Ghost-like pimp daddy bitch, yo!
It's already mine
long life Dreamcast!!

hell
can't believe how good was 2003 for old skool shumps and 2k4 is starting well too:multi_co:

don't forget

Gradius V:drool_2: