that bastard japhei

stold 260 bucks from me, and i dont know where to go oer what to do, can someone help me please.. i know i gonna get flamed for dealing with him, BUT I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT HIM UNTIL AFTER I DID. he sold me a boot beta version of svc mvs cart, told him it was bullshit, then weeks later says he has perfect one and would do an exchange, and the stupid ass that i am i sent him the game ans he kept it. now i need to report him for fraud, and i have his address. some one give me advice please,,,

KOF_FANATIK

Astra Superstar

Man NOBODY LIKES THAT FOOL!!.
here come the members to say "I told you so".

Don't you ever read the post on the forums bro?:(

SSS

neo retired
There was no official SVC cart in the first place, so I don't feel any pity for you.

i used to b4 but i never read anything about this dick. i hear about him now , this asshole blocks my IMs too, i got his paypal account, and i got an emai address DvS03 also......he thinks hes gonna get away with this, and i have his address i sent the gam to, i just need to know if i can do legal actions on him,before i go down there myself with a group in a van. any help please, like i dont know can i get aol or paypal or someone to investigate in this?:very_ang:

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
So you're mad because you didn't get your bootleg item?

Can't say I care.

this is the address he gave me to send it to that fuckface
casey mcmahon
4013 W. North B st.
tampa,fl,36609

please all i ask is for some help i dont need everyone flaming on me cause its not gonna help me, what if it was any of you guys would you want people to flame on you? all i ask is for a little help, and i would do anything,I MEAN ANYTHING in my power to get this guy to pay for what he did. i dont want your pity, all iwant is some advice, helpful advice that will help me resolve this problem:blow_top:

the binary c0de

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
20 Year Member
neogeofusion said:
this is the address he gave me to send it to that fuckface
casey mcmahon
4013 W. North B st.
tampa,fl,36609
that the right addy.

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
Nobody on this board has the power to magically get you your money (or a working SVC cart) back.

What I suggest is that you contact the police in your area and explain the situation to them, as well as contacting the local police department where Casey McMahon lives.

You might also want to contact the post office, the Better Business Bureau, and even a lawyer (if you can find one with free consultation) to find out about the laws regarding mail fraud. You should be able to find additional information about mail fraud on the Internet.

Keep a record of all the e-mails and communication you had with Casey, and print them out.

Finally, if you truly do have 'peeps' in Florida, then I suggest you ask them to beat the living daylights out of both Casey and his mother anyway, whether you get your money back or not.

Last edited:

KOF_FANATIK

Astra Superstar
good plan

Finally, if your truly do have 'peeps' in Florida, then I suggest you ask them to beat the living daylights out of both Casey and his mother anyway, whether you get your money back or not. [/B][/QUOTE]

Great plan dude:buttrock:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
did you track and insure the package?

Last edited:

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Well, I will say what many members have been saying before, don't buy bootleg, but finally we are able to nail Japhei on yet another lie.

He told members that he had his policy, and that is to send merchandise back to him before he refunds. In fact, this scammer was so bold as to say this:

"Would Shawn refund you without sending the ware back to him? I have my policies, and I gave each buyer who wanted a refund this chance, and no one would bite."

Here's one who was sucker enough to bite and not only get burned for buying a boot (giving neogeofusion the benefit of the doubt, not realizing SVC had no legit MVS cart) but also getting burned for sending the bootleg cart back and in good faith expected a refund.

Japhei, you are truly the lowest shits of shit.

Snooptalian

Hairdresser, ,
Why the hell would anyone pay $260 for a boot when the damn authentic MVS cart is coming out for not much more than that?:oh_no:

this was the first time i ever bought a bootleg, i have bought all snkp stuff anyays for ps2 and dc. but i guess i will do all the things everone is saying thanks again. i gonna contact my peeps out there also

oh guess what japhei all of a sudden Ims me people, as i stated after i sent him my cart back to him out of good faith.he blocked me out and i couldnt get in contact with him for a few days,all of a sudden , he IMs me complaining bout the post i put up, and he still insists he sent it out, its been over a week i have nothing. hes a liar and i have like 4 pages of IM conversations i had with him, proof that hes bullshitting me. NOW he says "i hope u get the game the next day" wouldnt it be a miracle people if i get it all of a sudden? anways maybe i post the IMs conversations i just had with him, he was flipping out about me giving out his info. too late ass i already let it out and i wont stop harrasing him until i get my game. Or go to tampa

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
neogeofusion said:
oh guess what japhei all of a sudden Ims me people, as i stated after i sent him my cart back to him out of good faith.he blocked me out and i couldnt get in contact with him for a few days,all of a sudden , he IMs me complaining bout the post i put up, and he still insists he sent it out, its been over a week i have nothing. hes a liar and i have like 4 pages of IM conversations i had with him, proof that hes bullshitting me. NOW he says "i hope u get the game the next day" wouldnt it be a miracle people if i get it all of a sudden? anways maybe i post the IMs conversations i just had with him, he was flipping out about me giving out his info. too late ass i already let it out and i wont stop harrasing him until i get my game. Or go to tampa

funny thing is, if you do get the item, it'll be worth like 50 bucks if your lucky.

The official MVS cart is due, and it's going for 174 new!

enjoy

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
SamuraiShodownSensei said:

I agree, it seems like every week somebody post a conversation with him.

Not only is it pointless, but it fills the board up with more garbage.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
GAMES_ON_GAMES aka AIM HIGH gets ripped by Japhie?
classic.
-BB