FS: Ultra Modded Neo by !arcade!; Alpha Mission II & Shock Troopers AES

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Last thread was a little disorganized so I'm cleaning it up a little :)

Ultra Modded Neo system by !arcade! with Svideo and enhanced audio. The best money can buy. Comes with both the regular power supply and the enhanced audio power supply, the deck itself in excellent condition (a little wear but nothing major or unsightly), and a nice *flawless* condition old style controller (no cracked ball, no fading, no scratches). Full info on the unit can be found here $650 <ON HOLD>

Shock Troopers Conversion AES JP Snaplock case (new - by Robert Wallace) $225 <SOLD>

Alpha Mission II AES English (new, opened to test and check to make sure tray uncracked - yup ) $125 <SOLD>

4 Shock Boxes (Black - new) $20 <SOLD>

PM or email me at hsg204@yahoo.com

NeoStick.JPG

DSCF0085.JPG

NeoBack.JPG

NeoPower.JPG
here

Last edited:

Bar81

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0

Last edited:

Bar81

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0

Last edited:

Bar81

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Added detailed info on the Ultra Neo unit

Bar81

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Shock Troopers SOLD

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
So many Neos here go for sale, but not many know just what kind of range in quality there are with them. Someone can say "I own a Neo Geo", and until I know the details, there's no way in hell I could even be impressed. Some have the shittiest vid quality, or aren't modded at all... or both.

This is a high quality Neo here, folks. Don't let the price fool you. Can you get a Neo for $140? Sure, but you better believe it's going to have crappy, liney, poor audio and video. This is about as good as you're EVER going to get.

So, here's a bump.
Spike

Bar81

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Spike Spiegel said:
So many Neos here go for sale, but not many know just what kind of range in quality there are with them. Someone can say "I own a Neo Geo", and until I know the details, there's no way in hell I could even be impressed. Some have the shittiest vid quality, or aren't modded at all... or both.

This is a high quality Neo here, folks. Don't let the price fool you. Can you get a Neo for $140? Sure, but you better believe it's going to have crappy, liney, poor audio and video. This is about as good as you're EVER going to get.

So, here's a bump.
Spike

Thanks; it's really a work of art.

Bar81

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
All PMs replied to.

Bar81

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
back to work on Fri bump :annoyed:

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Hmmm, maybe it's too high? I know that this is the best Neo you will ever get. I would like it, too bad I bought a house. :annoyed:

Spike

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Spike Spiegel said:
Hmmm, maybe it's too high? I know that this is the best Neo you will ever get. I would like it, too bad I bought a house. :annoyed:

Spike

Man you don't have to do any conviencing that it is the best quality Neo AES money can buy... but it really is a lot of money. It is quite tempting though.

Bar81, e-mail me if you are willing to work on the price at all, otherwise here is a bump... :D

Criterionradiohead ;-)

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
I would also like to strike up a deal, for I know it won't get better than this unit. House or not, I want it.

Spike

Bar81

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Okay fellas just got home and I'll be getting back to everyone.

Bar81

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Criterionradiohead said:
Man you don't have to do any conviencing that it is the best quality Neo AES money can buy... but it really is a lot of money. It is quite tempting though.

Bar81, e-mail me if you are willing to work on the price at all, otherwise here is a bump... :D

Criterionradiohead ;-)

I sent you a pm. lmk