UPDATED: MVS Kits, MVS Carts, AES System, AES Game, CD games, and Black Shock Boxes!

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Engagement rings are expensive, please buy most of my collection.

Please post questions here and PM me with offers. Email is slower and I'm not that big a fan of it, but I also have an AIM id you can contact me at: JHendrix559

All items come with what is pictured, mainly a shock box and other oddities if pictured. All items are 100% SNK authentic (verified in questionable cases as explained in description), no boots here. If there are any problems after a deal we can work out refunds but right now all games work just fine.

If you feel a price is too high, PM me and reasonable offers/deals can be made!

Prices do not include shipping, that is extra. Everything is in the descriptions - flaws and all.

As a rule I ship USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation. That protects both of us to know items were shipped and recieved. If you want more options (insurance, EMS shipping overseas) you pay for it.

I'll start with the more fun things first:

Fully modded AES home system: ON HOLD!

Pic 1 Pic 2

Fully modded home system. Has Debug BIOS, S-Video and Stereo mods done. It also has a switch in the back to disable the mod chip (reverts to standard BIOS, normally a US system). Serial is in the 70k range (I can get specific # if you would like). The original S-Video mod was done by !Arcade! however it looked like crap (way too dim on the output). I went in and re-modded it and now it displays almost on par with the S-Video out on my MVS/supergun. It's bright and clear.

System is in very good condition, no logo fading on it. I can have more (clearer) pics taken if necessary. It does not include any controllers, but it does include an original SNK power supply, RF adapter and AV cable. It also comes with a Memory card.

Fatal Fury Special (Pic) AES JP version, "gamer" condition. Has manual and baggie. - ON HOLD!

MVS Kits

KOF2k US Kit (Pic 1, Pic 2) - SOLD!
Mint and complete. What more can I say?

ROTD US Kit (Pic 1 Pic 2) - SOLD!

Mint and complete. Yeah everyone has one: But THIS ONE has been fixed to play on one slot boards! I did the fix myself, it works fine now on my MV-1F board with no resets in AES mode using the Universal BIOS 1.1. The resets still happen in MVS mode. If you have a multi-slot board, you will not have a problem with the game. Serial# is 000603 which is kinda low. Please buy it from me.

Metal Slug 3 US Kit (Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3) - SOLD!
Complete and mint - except for one flaw as evidenced in picture #3. Whoever did it I'd like to kill them, I think it's a dated quality control mark on the arrow on the bottom of the cart. Other than that it's mint as shown in the pics.

UPDATED!!!

Mint US KOF2k2 Kit (Pic 1 Pic 2) Asking $150 - Mint and COMPLETE!

Wish I had better pics, but my camera sucks. When I say mint, I mean bought from Treiu a few months ago and the kit being pristinely sitting on my shelf and the cart stored in a shock box and played with care.

Loose MVS carts

Breakers Revenge (Pic 1 Pic 2) - ON HOLD!

Is in gamer condition. Has a KOF94 label with Breakers revenge written on it. It is PERSONALLY VERIFIED to be 100% SNK authentic. It had a case swap along its life somewhere but the boards are 100% SNK genuine. Internal pics available on request.

Blazing Star (Pic 1 Pic 2) - SOLD!

Good gamer condition - the pics tell all.

Fatal Fury 3 (Pic 1 Pic 2) - SOLD!

Serials taken off label, is in good gamer condition - pics tell all (this is a common theme).

KOF94 (Pic 1 Pic 2) - SOLD!

Torn label with KOF94 written on it. I do not know if the cart was US or JPN, is pretty damn mint otherwise. I'd like to kill the guy who ripped it right now. :p

KOF95 (Pic 1 Pic 2) - SOLD!

Very good gamer condition, OMG! The pics tell all!

KOF96 (Pic 1 Pic 2) - SOLD!

Is in an SNK-G cart, gamer condition. And yeah, the pics will show you all you need to see (the wrinkled/bad label).

KOF97 (Pic 1 Pic 2) - SOLD!

Ok this is in pretty damn good condition and it cost me a bit to find as the game is almost a bitch to come by. More pics available on request as I think the other side has more scuffs on it. It costs a little more than the rest so I just want to be honest if you're interested and are worried about cart condition.

KOF99 (Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3) - SOLD!

Cart has markings on the side and the serials are taken off the label.

Last Blade 1 (Pic 1 Pic 2) - SOLD!

JPN, pretty good condition. Slight blemish on the label...THE PICS...THEY SHOW ALL! :loco:

Metal Slug 2 (Pic 1 Pic 2) - SOLD!

Would be in good condition if not for the fact that it had its serial numbers dirtily removed. Guess what you should look at? THE PICS!!!!!!!!!!

Real Bout Special (Pic 1 Pic 2) - SOLD!

In an SNK-G cart, label is in Japanese (I think anyway) but the previous owner wrote RBS on it to prevent confusion. If you click on the pictures of it, you'll see what I mean (imagine that!).

Real Bout 2 (Pic 1 Pic 2) - SOLD!

Ok out of all the ones up for sale, this one came OH so close to making it as one of the few beauties that I shall never part with. As such I ask that you give this a good home! Is in good gamer condition. JPN version. Good bye little buddy. :crying:

Samurai Shodown 3 (Pic 1 Pic 2) - SOLD!

Good gamers condition. You can see all in the pics.

Samurai Shodown 4 (Pic 1 Pic 2) - SOLD!

Gamer condition.

Waku Waku 7 (Pic 1 Pic 2) - $65 <- Available again!

Expensive little bastard but she's in good condition. And its also hard to find.

Lot of 5 NeoCD Games (Pic) - $35

KOF94 - JP
World Heroes 2 Jet - JP
Gan Gan - JP
Real Bout FF - JP
Samurai Shodown 3 - US

Gamer condition some have spine cards. Please buy them, I want them to be yours.

Lot of 20 Black Shock Boxes (final run) - SOLD!
Packaging isn't even opened (can be for inspection if requested). They're that mint, and as you can see, they make MVS collections oh so pretty.

That's it folks. Please post questions here or PM/AIM me.

PS. Please Please Please buy from me. :)

Last edited:

JHendrix

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
PM's replied to, I'd appreciate quick replies back if there are questions. Stock updated on a lot of items as well.

A little more stuff will go up tonight, specifically a 4-Slot. :)

Now stop reading this and go buy more! :p

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
:(

Just buy her a cheaper ring?

is this all your neo stuff going then?

JHendrix

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
kernow said:
:(

Just buy her a cheaper ring?

is this all your neo stuff going then?

Cheaper ring? :lol:

Nah I love her too much, she's getting what she wants and the best damn version of it too - because I said so. :)

Not all the Neo stuff is going but that's just about all of it. I could NEVER part with my MVS gun, it has far too much sentimental value to be sold. I'm also keeping what is most precious to me: MOTW, SS2, LB2, MD3, MS1, and of course KOF98.

The above will be for sale when my children sell them after I'm dead, so don't bother PM'ing for any of it now. ;)

thegreathopper

NAM-75 Vet
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Slugs..

Hello Mr Hendrix I have sent you a PM hopefully to the right person this time...sorry fredscape.....

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
How is that MS3 not gone yet? Great deal there. I paid 165 for my first run kit, but I like to think that that helped Biocat finally find that LB2 Mini Marquee.

JHendrix

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
lithy said:
How is that MS3 not gone yet? Great deal there. I paid 165 for my first run kit, but I like to think that that helped Biocat finally find that LB2 Mini Marquee.

I believe it just went bye bye. ;)

PM's replied to, keep them coming!

JHendrix

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Bigbear please empty your PM box so I can respond!!

PS. To all who are asking. I like Paypal, it's fast, it's easy.

JHendrix

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
PM's responded to. God damn I'm going to have a hell of a time shipping all this at the post office tommorrow!

You people all rock, keep it up! :)

JHendrix

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
It says I wasn't even at 50% full. I've since cleared out my sent items....

PM away guys! :)

JHendrix

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
All PM's replied to!

MY GOD, you people ROCK! All but one of my MVS kits and carts are gone!!! :buttrock:

Now someone buy my CD's (just MAKE me an offer that isn't dumb and they're yours).

100% Clean and Pristine KOF2k2 kit (bought new from Treiu not too long ago) is still available! That is a pretty low price guys come on!! :)

And buy my home system. Deals can be made!!!! :D

PS. Kenny you've got a PM! :)

Argentina94

Slug Flyer Pilot
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I hope you don't regret this Hendrix, simply because you need money for your impending nuptials.

I sold my comic book collection 4 years ago for the same reason and have regretted it ever since.

Regardless, congratulations.

JHendrix

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
PM replied to. More pics to those who requested coming soon.

Argentina, yeah thanks for the heads up but I've been feeling this for a while now.

I just had too many games that I had only for "collection" purposes, or just too many games that I didn't play enough to warrant owning them. I can assure you I won't be feeling remorse after this.

Thanks to all who are buying, and a bit more is getting ready to go soon. :)

JHendrix

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
All items I have recieved paypal for have shipped today! PM's sent to all with delivery confirmation and tracking numbers.

Thanks to all, now someone buy the CD games and the KOF2k2 kit. I know pics will be coming soon of that and the 4-Slot, it may be time for a new thread....

PS. I'm still waiting on PM's BACK from some people. Please respond as I'd like to get moving on our deals. :)