help with neogeo store sale

NEOFREAK9189

Sakura's Bank Manager
20 Year Member
how is to see this page sale store have to 2 year I can not buy anything this page :scratch::oh_no::loco:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Have you tried running it through Karou Translate?

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
2 years isn't a very long time. Some people wait 5 or 6 before they see anything.

You need to be patient. Good things come to those who wit.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,

Here's another example of where Karou's act falls apart. He's able to understand how to do a url= tag, but in other posts talks about how he doesn't know how to do basic things like cut and paste or how his grammar is poor because of his Wii U tablet.

Last edited:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Here's another example of where Karou's act falls apart. He's able to understand how to do a url= tag, but in other posts talks about how he doesn't know how to do basic things like cut and paste or how his grammer is poor because of his Wii U tablet.

I have the fancy instructions page bookmarkedfor that shit
I said I cant cut and paste on my vita....complaing about embedded videos while waiting for a new wiiu adapter
I have explained I have a fake ankle and often my fux to give are all used up due to it.

dus this maake my act more clear?
is it ok that sometimes I am actually able to help out because sometimes maybe even simple shit isnt simpleforeveryone, but maybe I will get it...do I get to be valid naoh? or u still mad

posted from vita which makes going back and editing errors harder than the wiiu, cuz thats out in the car because the weekend is over.

madman

lol, "fake ankle" = doesn't know how to cut and paste and randomly goes from perfect grammar to fake retard speak.

or nug? :scratch:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
lol, "fake ankle" = doesn't know how to cut and paste and randomly goes from perfect grammar to fake retard speak.

or nug? :scratch:

lol just said I can cut and paste...
it must be nice to have the energy you do to care so much

and yeah. I do write bad on purpose sometimes for my amusement...pretty much not vey much when I am trying to help or sumhere it matters...ur help ine thas thred
is much? or mudd?

madman

Should you be kicking cans off your shelves with a fake ankle? And snowboarding? I'm guessing the "fake ankle" is yet another made up part of your life just like the fake retard talk.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
its a baseball hat off a clothesline and the constant pain wears on me doesnt stop me from being able to do things except run up rivers hopping boulders and well yeah I have quit doing stuff more because getting old..but the adrenaline pretty much killed the pain before.

would have pmd to stop shitting this thread up for no reason but it only allowed url pics and Im on my vita so no cut and paste.

2016-08-10-214449.jpg
there was a chainsaw in there I aimed for the thickest part and there was barely anything left of it of it to stop it before it would have seperated it into two..it looked like fubukis twat with the teeth pulled out:envy:

maybe the scar doesnt look bad now but yeah it was at least two inches wide when I looked "in" there probably a bit more than six inches long and abit under a half inch wideon the ends. after being on my feet for two days at work ,I pretty much dont care about Shit, much less how I feel fridays? had that hollow piece of shit in a cast for months before they evn filled it...now that fucking hurt with the blood sloshing around..that first faggy varial kickflip I did on flat afterward..like a year or something:emb: so uhh yeah?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Oh noes...you'll never get to participate in the special Olympics...fucking pussy.

"Hey gaiz, I'm a total retard, look it how cool I can type cuz I don't give a shit but I do it for my amusement, cuz you know...I have to give that sense of different since I got absolutely nothing going on for myself...my life sux...but I can be an ace with nailz, need sum nailz to finish setting up my wiiU tablet to the desk...gotta check in you know, you gaiz like me right?

madman

Oh noes...you'll never get to participate in the special Olympics...fucking pussy.

"Hey gaiz, I'm a total retard, look it how cool I can type cuz I don't give a shit but I do it for my amusement, cuz you know...I have to give that sense of different since I got absolutely nothing going on for myself...my life sux...but I can be an ace with nailz, need sum nailz to finish setting up my wiiU tablet to the desk...gotta check in you know, you gaiz like me right?

:keke: