FLAIXNEOGEO COLLECTION (near aes usa fullset/cd usa fullset)

flaixneogeo

New Challenger
attachment.php

:keke::oh_no::keke:

You have MVS games that were converted from AES?
;)
a9b1ccdcce214a141f1629ac5faa7ea2.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-A300FU mediante Tapatalk

flaixneogeo

New Challenger
Original aes japan game, but I have unnoficial insert, manual and sticker usa, you understand?

Enviado desde mi SM-A300FU mediante Tapatalk

myblackamex

NEST Puppet
Unofficial sticker, manuals and insert????? Man makes me wonder...... why would one go to these extremes unless.....

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
why every post is used by usa user to make troll ?

garoudensetsu

Crazed MVS Addict
i suppose that here people must have from 30 / 40 years old...

i don't understand why you like tease people.. really. seem to talk with children

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Hi,

what's going on in here?

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I supporty by garoudensetsu. all you USA use forum only for annoy. much unsatteling. can we not talk like civilized?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Pfft...

This non-drama is boring... I aint here to adjudicate over personal beefs...

xROTx

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,
B-b-b-b-b-but the flag and the mysterious seller?
That's the drama I was looking for :eye:

LlorensBlood

Mr. Big's Thug
Hey Flaix, congratulations for your awesome collection!! Most of us will never reach this Fucking Big Collector Level, so you should be very proud of all these items you have at home. Actually a SNK history museum itself.

By the way, I understand Massimiliano's point of view, in fact, I sincerely think that he just want to help. But, on the other hand, writing things like "gay thread, typical hoarding eurotrash" without any knowledge of the owner, isn't good for this forum, our forum in fact, as a place to share our experiences to the community. I see behaviors like that since years ago in this site, and I will never understand the reasons of that...

There's a lot of money, illusion, willing and years of research, behind a collection like this, I think it's unfair trying to blow this thread.

flaixneogeo

New Challenger
Hey Flaix, congratulations for your awesome collection!! Most of us will never reach this Fucking Big Collector Level, so you should be very proud of all these items you have at home. Actually a SNK history museum itself.

By the way, I understand Massimiliano's point of view, in fact, I sincerely think that he just want to help. But, on the other hand, writing things like "gay thread, typical hoarding eurotrash" without any knowledge of the owner, isn't good for this forum, our forum in fact, as a place to share our experiences to the community. I see behaviors like that since years ago in this site, and I will never understand the reasons of that...

There's a lot of money, illusion, willing and years of research, behind a collection like this, I think it's unfair trying to blow this thread.

Thank you very much for your comment

flaixneogeo

New Challenger
ftfy. After all it's easy to build a collection like this if you've got the appropriate funds. There is no special 'talent' or 'skill' behind it. Everyone can do it.

Hi, suicidekiller!

I think you are the least appropriate person to make this comment! I since 1994 I bought matching game, flyer to flyer, cd to cd as a good collector. You instead buy your entire OST collection on a cash income through paypal! In a day you have to have 0% to 100%:shame:

I since 1994 when I bought the neo geo (second hand). until now:

- create the only neo geo fanclub of spain
- I Distribute fanzines
- We made a neo geo fanzine
- we work with magazines

I leave a short interview to read it:

http://www.culturaneogeo.com/imagenes/entrevistas/fanclub/fanclub.htm

;)

Last edited:

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Look - you can have passion for something, and it's cool that you do, and others will share that passion alongside you. Others are going to have other opinions, and that's ok too! What a boring world if everyone had to love the way everyone else did things.

The reality in this thread it - a legit collector, with firsthand knowledge, pointed out that something you are boasting about having, is likely a fake. Rather than - pm him to dig into it, or thank him, or ask questions, you responded in a self-righteous manner. Ying and yang, give and take, my man.

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Hi, suicidekiller!

I think you are the least appropriate person to make this comment! I since 1994 I bought matching game, flyer to flyer, cd to cd as a good collector. You instead buy your entire OST collection on a cash income through paypal! In a day you have to have 0% to 100%:shame:

I since 1994 when I bought the neo geo (second hand). until now:

- create the only neo geo fanclub of spain
- I Distribute fanzines
- We made a neo geo fanzine
- we work with magazines

I leave a short interview to read it:

http://www.culturaneogeo.com/imagenes/entrevistas/fanclub/fanclub.htm

;)

What are you trying to say with that post? Seriously, I don't understand a word of it :spock:

And congrats on putting out a Spanish Neo Geo magazine but my initial post was referring to the ability of building a collection. There is no skill behind building a collection, just money. The only skill I can see is to do research in order to pay less for games/soundtracks/whatever than others do.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Better watch out guys he's wasted a lot of money on this shit and don't forget the time he's spent making and distributing a shitty magazine. Where will we get our precious wanking material from? oh the horror.

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
There is no skill behind building a collection, just money. The only skill I can see is to do research in order to pay less for games/soundtracks/whatever than others do.

exactly my opinion^^

overall: flaixneogeo has a really nice collection & this is the collection gallery, so....dont flame him too hard. especially USA user. i know its hard after the "folded flag pic story" on page 3. really hard...^^