Rot is it possible to allow unlimted editing of collection gallery posts?

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
In this context it seems more polite to just have everything (photos) etc on the first post so folks don't have to scroll through the comments to see updates.

The time limit is understandable in every other context.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
In this context it seems more polite to just have everything (photos) etc on the first post so folks don't have to scroll through the comments to see updates.

Considering you pissed him off when you went back and edited all your posts, I highly doubt he's gonna even consider and edit request you send him.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Considering you pissed him off when you went back and edited all your posts, I highly doubt he's gonna even consider and edit request you send him.

I did, he told me stop doing it, so I did. o.0 This is different, I just want to upload and update my gallery pics as I get new stuff or take pictures of more of my existing collection.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
I did, he told me stop doing it, so I did. o.0 This is different, I just want to upload and update my gallery pics as I get new stuff or take pictures of more of my existing collection.

You just need to keep adding pics. We've been down this road before.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
@BC: How about don't bother with any pics, there's really nothing to gain from doing it anyway...

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
next thing you know he'll want ftp access

the best course of action when he asks for stuff is to take more things away instead

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Ban plz k thx bye
image.php

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
LOL
03-Jimmy-Dean-Sausage-raw.jpg

omg!

he just wants access to the big ol meaty market!!!

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
NG.com always makes me hungry.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
No one wants to look at your shit.

#justfacts

Well, an added bonus, if I just edited the first post... then it the thread wouldn't get bumped up. It also wouldn't add to my post count.

P.S. Considering that posting game pics in the CG is generally a reasonable thing to do, not like I'm going to stop, and people getting their "jimmies rustled" about it amuses me even more.

Last edited:

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Well, an added bonus, if I just edited the first post... then it the thread wouldn't get bumped up. It also wouldn't add to my post count.

P.S. Considering that posting game pics in the CG is generally a reasonable thing to do, not like I'm going to stop, and people getting their "jimmies rustled" about it amuses me even more.

Just die in a fire already.

I can't see how you add any value to this forum.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Yodd, you have no idea how good Spanish snacks are... and by Spanish I mean Ren-chan and by snacks I mean SEMEN!

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

Why don't you just fuck off back to /v/?

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Collection threads that just have pictures in the first post are dumb.