Windy Gaming is getting into the candy game. you want a cabs? you got 'em.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Not only are you handing out cabs, you're handing out boners as well.
Awesome stuff dude.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I was correcting him. Although if the container wasn't delivered today I'm sure you WOULD HAVE murdered someone.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
xfDHdnG.jpg

1URqikg.jpg

v3r1V3j.jpg

ncRPWte.jpg

99EZ8zX.jpg

G7MJPsj.jpg

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ohhh maaan I want one of these so baad! Are you going to be doing any more of these group buys in the future?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Ohhh maaan I want one of these so baad! Are you going to be doing any more of these group buys in the future?

its a non-group buy, lol. Im carrying them in my shop. Yes there are plans for another.

i do have some blasts still though if you want one of those.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I see Egret3, weren't they supposed to be Egret2? :scratch:
Otherwise, looks awesome!

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
its a non-group buy, lol. Im carrying them in my shop. Yes there are plans for another.

i do have some blasts still though if you want one of those.

*Message redacted because holy crap I apparently still can't read, leave me to my shame.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I see Egret3, weren't they supposed to be Egret2? :scratch:
Otherwise, looks awesome!

good eye. and they were. I was gonna make a big post with the trials and tribulations once everything was tested and ready to go, but since you brought it up.

Rather than 3 e2's I received 3 e3's. As you can imagine it was pretty upsetting. I have already reached out to (and spoken in person to) the 3 e2 buyers and am working out a solution whether its a full refund/ an exchange for another cab/ or the e3 itself at a great price due to the error in shipping. I have also reached out to my distributer as well for answers and such. Its a pain in the ass situation, but the 3 egret buyers already know that I'm making the error right for them. They were literally the first calls i made. When I got to the egret line in the container, i swore like a sailor then walked out of the warehouse and made the 3 calls.

Outside of that- every cab (even the e3's) are pretty great examples and are really clean inside and out. I have someone coming out on thursday who is absolutely fantastic with these machines and we will get them all tested and ready to go.

I'm filing this one under 'shit happens'. It sucks, but there isn't much I can do about it now. Everyone elses orders will be unaffected.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Sorry to hear about the E3's, sure you'll be able to work it out with the boys. You've had a hell of a ride on this first run.

yeah i know. the egret guys all knew what was up yesterday so im not worried about finding a proper solution between us. just a disappointment.

cornerstone

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I wasn't going to ask but it looks like the NNCs came with the top marquee holder fastened on. Awesome.

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hopefully you are compensated by the distributor regarding the E3 situation. Fingers crossed for you and the buyers. Through all the bullshit, I know its still kind of a rush. Have fun.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Hopefully you are compensated by the distributor regarding the E3 situation. Fingers crossed for you and the buyers. Through all the bullshit, I know its still kind of a rush. Have fun.

oh believe me im working on that.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
We are loaded up in the warehouse and here they all are.

(yeah- im a schmuck and forgot to landscape)

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
One of the Customers who was buying an astro fell in love with a blast, so he upgraded!

Now in addition to a few more blasts, I have an astro available again!