Seller wasn't clear, actually he was a total liar. SHAVE YOUR ANGER THREAD.

Lord_Tibor

FLIPTASTIC PRICEJACKER!
Today I received a Sengoku 3 MVS cart.

The seller inspected the boards and told me the label was still perfect.

Truth is the label is all ripped and fucked up...

I would gladly kick the cart back to his ass.

:oh_no:

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Maybe you should have done your homework first by asking the seller for pictures of what you were actually buying instead of blindly taking the seller's word for it.

It's not all bad, you could always return it for a refund.

Lord_Tibor

FLIPTASTIC PRICEJACKER!
he sent me pics of the label still ok, then he sent me a ripped label cart =( I was very meticolous with my homework, that's why i'm so pissed off. the guy is not in the forum i think, he's a guy i have found on ebay
Maybe you should have done your homework first by asking the seller for pictures of what you were actually buying instead of blindly taking the seller's word for it.

It's not all bad, you could always return it for a refund.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
he sent me pics of the label still ok, then he sent me a ripped label cart =( I was very meticolous with my homework, that's why i'm so pissed off. the guy is not in the forum i think, he's a guy i have found on ebay

The seller has taken you for a ride, name and shame.

Lord_Tibor

FLIPTASTIC PRICEJACKER!
this is what I got....

4ajd.png

e67a.png

AND this is the pic he sent me...

xn9.png

at least the game looks to be legit, but i wouldn't have bought it in those conditions... seller was picky on the total too.

i had a MINT sengoku 3 aes last month, I don't want to replace it with a shitty MVS cart, no need of that...

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
That's completely unacceptable. Get a refund.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
newflash

all MVS carts are shitty junk for poor ass bitches.

You trying to be the king of the hobos with some fancy Sengoku 3 MVS?

Shit game anyways.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
So, have you contacted the seller?

This thread is nice but it's not exactly helping your situation since it wasn't a forum transaction.

Lord_Tibor

FLIPTASTIC PRICEJACKER!
yes i know ;) I already contacted him, I simply had to show what happened. It was very disappointing.
So, have you contacted the seller?

This thread is nice but it's not exactly helping your situation since it wasn't a forum transaction.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
i had a MINT sengoku 3 aes last month, I don't want to replace it with a shitty MVS cart, no need of that...

that sucks man, some of those games are really finicky and won't even play if it's got a torn label. I feel really bad for you right now:rolleyes:

Green Beret

Fio's Quartermaster
This seller is a smart ass. If you want to keep the cart cheaper then tell him to give you a partial refund, maybe half money back. This will heal a little of your pain. But if you want to buy another then you have to open a dispute and send it back asking for a full refund. The seller has only 249 stars and if you put him negative he will go down maybe to 90-96%. And if you put a very bad but serious comment on the nagative, you destroy him!
BTW tomorrow I receive your cart!

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
newflash

all MVS carts are shitty junk for poor ass bitches.

You trying to be the king of the hobos with some fancy Sengoku 3 MVS?

Shit game anyways.

Thanks for the laugh; that was classic.

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
yes i know ;) I already contacted him, I simply had to show what happened. It was very disappointing.

That's ebay unfortunately. Paypal will take care of you brother.

-From one Hobo King to another :)

Last edited:

Lord_Tibor

FLIPTASTIC PRICEJACKER!
that's good! ;)) have fun with it, it's a wonderful game ^^
This seller is a smart ass. If you want to keep the cart cheaper then tell him to give you a partial refund, maybe half money back. This will heal a little of your pain. But if you want to buy another then you have to open a dispute and send it back asking for a full refund. The seller has only 249 stars and if you put him negative he will go down maybe to 90-96%. And if you put a very bad but serious comment on the nagative, you destroy him!
BTW tomorrow I receive your cart!