NEO MVS - MAGIC KEY converters for sale.

Neo Yahtzee

Banned , racist pedophile and admitted statutory r
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine just today and a friend is playing KOF 2003 MVS right now. Works perfect! :3

Edit:
Made him test Last Blade for the scaling issues with other converters and I got zero troubles, the game just did run perfect ^^

PS: I am using the the POW 3 japanese power supply

I have an OG !ARCADE! converter from 1999 and Last Blade MVS, it works fine? No issues? What am I missing here?

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Received my Magic Key today! It plays like a dream! Been rocking some Super Sidekicks 2 with no problems at all! (have Super Sidekicks 1 and KoF 2003 on the way, can't wait to give those a test toast) Carts fit in with remarkable ease, and it sits in the AES as easy as any of my home carts. Great purchase, great seller!

Last edited:

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Bu the real question is....

Does it work with all the NG Dev Team releases so far? Pink Bullets, Fast Striker, GunLord, and the new upcoming Neo XYX. ;) If so I might get one for collecting purposes. Also it would be good to see if its works with Diggerman properly with sound enabled and Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2003.

Last edited:

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Those games lock out the unibios/bios on original hardware. However due to the way the converter works these games cannot lock out the cheat engine on the converter. That said there are no cheats for those games. I suspect they will work if the button is pressed on the converter, they may not work if its not. that said there may be protection to take into account. I'll see if I can find anything out.

Neo330

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much would it cost to ship to America (total)
I would send a pm,for some reason i can't, maybe i don't have enough post's.

Thanks

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Wow this converter looks great. Thank god they fixed the scaling issues. Still don't trust this product though. How do I know it will work on every aes model.

Last edited:

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
How much would it cost to ship to America (total)
I would send a pm,for some reason i can't, maybe i don't have enough post's.

Thanks

It costs the same price but does not include insurance. There is still tracking however.

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Wow this converter looks great. Thank god they fixed the scaling issues. Still don't trust this product though. How do I know it will work on every aes model.

As far as I know there has been no report of anything like that.

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Thanks for the reply. I will get one from you soon.

I guarantee you'll not regret it. I've picked up much more MVS carts since getting this, it was definitely one of the best things I got to compliment my AES carts.

anzymus

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got mine just today.
Works perfect!
Ultra fast shipping ! (3 days from Finland to France).

Thank you a lot, Razool

darimi79

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got mine yesterday from other seller and tried with 161 in 1. I had the scaling for all zoom in-out games.
My system is old 5V3A AES system.

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Ok, so you can confirm it works ok with multicarts also. That's good.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Got mine in today and just wanted to say that this is a excellent product. It actually runs mvs games without scaling issues any more. Only found one thing annoying. When using the 161-1 cart, you have to hold the uni-bios black button bypass when you start up your system and then you have to hold it down again when you pick your game. If I don't hold down the bypass button I get a error message on the screen. Could be maybe that my system uni-bios is conflicting with my converter uni-bios. I do plan on using this with my original carts anyways so not a big deal.

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Glad it arrived ok. I'm looking into that issue, see your PM box.

Lord_Tibor

FLIPTASTIC PRICEJACKER!
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
and so after the Daedalus we get another nice MVS to AES converter? ;)))

couldn't be happier ! ^^

have you got any for sale?

Last edited:

darimi79

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got mine yesterday from other seller and tried with 161 in 1. I had the scaling for all zoom in-out games.
My system is old 5V3A AES system.

I received an e-mail from ic2005 for update instrucation and another shipment that includes updating usb kit. I was able to update converter firmware(?) and now there is no scaling glitches. Seems mine was manufactured but not upgraded to newest firmware in the first hand. Now i am pretty much satisfied.

xardion

n00b
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Where is the download link to the update?
Also is it possible to fix the bug where Pulstar resets if you use the max shot cheat?