Answers and History made: NGF and N-G.com

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I remember rugal2000 being a terrible member, but I wasn't sure if I had him confused with somebody else because, back then, there were so many fucking bad members. It makes sense that he probably can't relate to shitass members from 2012. We're a different breed these days. Back then, trolls talked about chicken sandwiches and gay foreign cars. Now we belittle your posts and dig up information on court cases regarding why you got your child taken away from you.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I remember rugal2000 being a terrible member, but I wasn't sure if I had him confused with somebody else because, back then, there were so many fucking bad members. It makes sense that he probably can't relate to shitass members from 2012. We're a different breed these days. Back then, trolls talked about chicken sandwiches and gay foreign cars. Now we belittle your posts and dig up information on court cases regarding why you got your child taken away from you.

It's the evolution of the nets.... so much info out there....

... a new generation of members with more knowledge and net'z sass.... I love it...

xROTx

PS. Yeah... I concur... absolutely awful member....
PPS. Hey Mr Mohammad... i'm on holiday for 2 weeks... i'll reply to any shit you post then.... k dude...

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member

our flame wars have become smarter. More tactical. Like the CIA of Trolling

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
rugal2000

"Dion and Chris acknowledged for their incredible work in keeping the neo geo aes afloat in the west in the late 90s"

care to share this amazing story that hasnt been told?

from what i can tell its nothing

Sure there were 1-2 trolls back than, but in retrospect even they had some charm and value to the board back than and they were a minority...nowadays the majority and just keyboard jackass jerks...much like on many forums....nature of the beast these days on net i guess.......back in the late 90s internet was new and it was a charm to talk to fellow fans like FTL, Geddon, neoalec,mentor, dion and others from around the world.

Werejag??...hhmm arent u the guy who was accused of scamming the last time i was on here a few years ago?....seems u were cleared....good stuff no one should be accused of stuff they didnt do..I like your username too.......re the late 90s neo geo scene....well SNK and their output did start to unravel pretty quickly much like most the arcade scene in those turbulent days...one minute things seemed bleak...the next the neo geo pocket came on the scene and mainstream ads were placed a la Playstation...but the aes scene was in real danger of disintegrating totally....its a long tale u are best served researching yourself to make up your own mind....but NGF were constantly in the know....buying up valuable stock from SNK selling it to the fans and pushing for new releases etc etc....securing prototypes etc...

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Sure there were 1-2 trolls back than, but in retrospect even they had some charm and value to the board back than and they were a minority...nowadays the majority and just keyboard jackass jerks...much like on many forums....nature of the beast these days on net i guess.......back in the late 90s internet was new and it was a charm to talk to fellow fans like FTL, Geddon, neoalec,mentor, dion and others from around the world.

Werejag??...hhmm arent u the guy who was accused of scamming the last time i was on here a few years ago?....seems u were cleared....good stuff no one should be accused of stuff they didnt do..I like your username too.......re the late 90s neo geo scene....well SNK and their output did start to unravel pretty quickly much like most the arcade scene in those turbulent days...one minute things seemed bleak...the next the neo geo pocket came on the scene and mainstream ads were placed a la Playstation...but the aes scene was in real danger of disintegrating totally....its a long tale u are best served researching yourself to make up your own mind....but NGF were constantly in the know....buying up valuable stock from SNK selling it to the fans and pushing for new releases etc etc....securing prototypes etc...

It's good to know you have an opinion about nothing, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Damn child, you are one stupid inbred fuck. Your parents must have been nonfuckingplussed when your mom got ass pregnant and shit you out.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
rugal2000
thank you for the compliment on the nick and yes there was a issue with devilredeem leaving me holding the bag. it was fixed. and we moved along. i wish i never volunteered to help.

anyways so basically they just sold stuff. good stuff but not much more then claiming your part of the ps3 scene by selling a few games on ebay.

Cernex

Fio's Quartermaster
Damn child, you are one stupid inbred fuck.

Uy26Z.gif

rugal2000

Damn child, you are one stupid inbred fuck. Your parents must have been nonfuckingplussed when your mom got ass pregnant and shit you out.

Soilworks and kidpanda are your every date incontinent newbie keyboard trolls.
But lol this xandercrews he must be the kind of guy whose mommy makes him ffuck her up the ass in liue of rent money in his piss stained shanty town latrine he calls a home, as daddy is in prison for sodomising rios shanty town street kids. 41,000 posts huh shitburn? and still u want to troll more? Get back to your banaba republic shanty town, ghetto streets and sell your ass some more Manuel so you can go to the internet cafe and spend more time trolling neogeo.com
Man all of these trolls hating on me just for saying something nice about dion and chris. Dont suppose a mod will notice and ban him after 41,000 posts. he probably is a mod lol!

It's funny to still see this argument going on. I have only met Chris, but he was always really nice and it was obvious that he cared about his collection. He had tons of rare stuff, like the DEV carts and the Neo Geo Pocket board. But there was also a lot of stuff that was just for show. Most of the time, NGF would just do things to get reactions from the community. Dion was a bit more a showman, but both Chris and Dion had the connections and resources to collect a lot of unique stuff.

I always thought the stamps of the inserts was stupid, but that was their business. I don't think Chris actually stamped his collection, but Dion did. The shredding of the inserts were for show. It was just to fuck with the community and get a reaction. I think there was one real Fatal Fury insert and the rest of the inserts were copies of the original insert. The "proto" cart with the memory cards in it, was just a dev cart and didn't have anything on it. The screens of Last Odyssey were just from a video tape. And I think that only ever saw that screenshot of the title screen of the Neo Pool Masters.

That's about all I remember. I met some good people on here, and a lot of dramatic people. And so the show goes on...

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
But lol this xandercrews he must be the kind of guy whose mommy makes him ffuck her up the ass in liue of rent money in his piss stained shanty town latrine he calls a home, as daddy is in prison for sodomising rios shanty town street kids. 41,000 posts huh shitburn? and still u want to troll more? Get back to your banaba republic shanty town, ghetto streets and sell your ass some more Manuel so you can go to the internet cafe and spend more time trolling neogeo.com
Man all of these trolls hating on me just for saying something nice about dion and chris. Dont suppose a mod will notice and ban him after 41,000 posts. he probably is a mod lol!

I'd venture the hitler avatar isn't winning you any fans either.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
No? There aren't pictures of you hanging out at the NGF booth helping shred inserts? Who am I confusing you with?

Exactly: No, that was not me you speak of.
And yes, you are confusing me with someone else. The person you are referring to is longtime absent/defunct (well, up until today it appears) forum member Joe McCabe. You can see his post here for further explanation of what most with even moderate intelligence already knew.

I was on the other side of the country here in New York a decade ago when man boys in tacky shirts were putting photo copied pieces of paper in mini shredders alll in order to get you guys riled up for the purpose of spreading (negative) publicity about them for free.

The reality is there are some folks out there that pay more for freaked bs. Chrisr and dion know it, they bank on it. Its why they keep coming back here regardless of how people despise them, to hype themselves up and generate sales under the table.

Your argument isn't even wafer thin so give it up.
There is no way in hell you can sell your story of this members homemade conversion cart of Puzzle Bobble being worth (significantly) more than it was when it was purchased. If you were to say that was the case for a copy of ngf's kof 2000, Zupapa or Irritating maze than perhaps that would be more believable but as we all know trying to put any type of after market value on their sub par offerings is a fools errand.
It's a standard issue conversion and Chris was selling one for next to nothing a while back so I don't think there is any elaborate plans to try and flip the thing on the after market once he gets it back.
He has offered the member here the opportunity to return it for a full refund and that is more than fair.

Nice to finally see Dion and Chris acknowledged for their incredible work in keeping the neo geo aes afloat in the west in the late 90s when it seemed it may be snuffed out.

How exactly did chris & dion do this again?

I bought items like Metal slug 3 and other aes carts, inserts from NGF and find them to this day to be the highest quality on a par with origional SNK inserts, inserts if that makes sense. I dont think the "classic "inserts sold on here the last 5-6 years have anywhere near the same quality as NGF and origional SNK inserts.

Can you please back up this claim/statement.
To be clear: is this just personal opinion you are stating or are you actually trying to say that their offerings were on par with SNK's & actually exceeded the "classic" inserts from the Neo Store (which were actually also SNK's just so you know).

Do you have specifics to back this up?
Do you have pictures you can provide?

Hi from one pioneer to fellow pioneers

Who are you again?
I saw you mention that you bought a quantity of shock boxes to bring over to your country to sell to other hobbyists like yourself. Hate to break it to you but that makes you no "pioneer" of any type.
I have spent tens of thousands of dollars on buy outs of stock in quantity to do the same and that doesn't make me any pioneer at either.

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

My god, I just felt my IQ dropping by at least 10% after reading that.

rugal2000

My god, I just felt my IQ dropping by at least 10% after reading that.

Someone like you and the rest of the pathetic no life brigade illustrate computer geek trolls are the worst kind of trolls. Do all of you co-ordinate these kind of attacks? I mean what kind of life do people like yourself, kidpanda (i'll spell it how i like inbred hick), and soiledass have? A pretty bitter pointless one judging by your posts here. I'll let you carry on your misraeble existence, troll away...makes no difference to me...although im sure it pains you people so much I have been on here since day 1 and have posted like 500 times in ten years! GET A LIFE sad geeks

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Someone like you and the rest of the pathetic no life brigade illustrate computer geek trolls are the worst kind of trolls. Do all of you co-ordinate these kind of attacks? I mean what kind of life do people like yourself, kidpanda (i'll spell it how i like inbred hick), and soiledass have? A pretty bitter pointless one judging by your posts here. I'll let you carry on your misraeble existence, troll away...makes no difference to me...although im sure it pains you people so much I have been on here since day 1 and have posted like 500 times in ten years! GET A LIFE sad geeks

berneydidnotread.gif

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member

We were just skyping earlier planning our trollish internet attack. That's what we do at ng.com We coordinate these attacks. We're like the Seal Team 7 of the internet.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Strangely

yes, very strangely

I hate Dion/Chris R and shit way less than I ever have.

So f'in weird. I'm pretty sure Dion is crazy, but it's a good crazy I suppose.