Neo Geo Carpet...... $25k

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Grown man, lives like a 13 year old child.

He also fucks 13 year old children. They like his apartment, it's full of toys.

Now kernow will come in here and talk about how Americans don't know anything about the world and it's okay to fuck 13 year olds and blah blah blah.

I guess it is, if you don't have the mental capacity, career, or means of getting a girl any more mature than that :emb:

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Why are people ashamed of being adults and play videogames: Last time I check the majority of the gamers were adults. I'm not sure if was any different back in the days.

Also, why don't people like to be categorized as a nerd, while you are? What does it matter if people think we're nerds. I like the SNK games, why hide it? Just so it's more "acceptable" for other people? Live your life and stop caring what others think people, isn't that what growing up is about partially?

For real.

I've always been pretty open about the fact that I'm a video game nerd, and way too into cars. Coincidentally I've managed to have a cute/hot nerdy girlfriend for the past year. When I say nerdy, I mean she plays Neo and DS on a daily basis, and told me (jokingly, I think) that it'd put our relationship in jeopardy if I didn't get Twinkle Star Sprites. ;)

NotoriousReignz

Morden's Lackey
Many adults do a lot of weird and stupid shit in their lives, no one should be ashamed of playing video games... unless you play WoW for weeks straight without leaving your house or at least bathing.

Master Tasuke

Pathetic Meat Sack, Doll Fucker and Collector of J
So you think collecting retro game carts is a thing of grown up childred, while discussing about those game on a inet fanboard dedicated to the very retro game system is not.

Funny.

It's funny how you try to elevate you out of the domain of teh nerdz who plays videogames in their thirties just with this assumption, but you fail.

You're a grown up with a childish hobby. Just like everyone else here is at least supposed to be. It's not if you collect games, if you rent 'em, if you download 'em, this is just all DRAMA, you know. Fact is: we're here for a kid's toy called NEOGEO.

Everything beyond this very truth is self-deception and denial.

:D::C::B::A: AMEN. :A::B::C::D:

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
There's no denial or deception. I simply don't need to own a lot of games. I can talk about them, but for the most part people do not talk about games here. The bulk of the members talk about everything and anything. Games consist of %5 maybe. I hardly even talk about the neo geo. Haven't since I was in my early 20s.

Of course it's 101% to me that you 'simply don't need to own a lot of game'. As for me, I don't buy or even play game nowadays if not just occasionally. But NeoGeo has a special role in my past, and im my heart. Thus I collect NeoGeo, and I come here to talk NeoGeo. This is still NeoGeo.com, right?

How about you? You're 'past' collecting NeoGeo. You don't even care to talk about it, and you pretend this is a cool grown-up stance HERE? This is still NeoGeo.com, right?

You see, just as i said, starting from your assumption one should wonder how come you're still posting here. The day the board will be renamed as 'random-drama.com' I would leave, and you may just feel like better fitting then? Again, this is nonsense.

I imagine your place looks like Steve Carell's in 40 Year Old Virgin, filled with games and anime. Any woman who goes to your place probably needs a moment, to get the laughter out of her system. Grown man, lives like a 13 year old child.

I don't know the movie you're referring about, but the games I have are just NeoGeo, all other gaming shit has been boxed in my last moving 5 years ago.

Not into DVD, not into comics, not into figure. Indeed I have some mementos from the past here and there, but the most of the shit you can see on my shelves is just from the trips aI get with my beloved. We're together since many years now, so no 'any woman' visiting my place at all. :)

qube: sorry to you as well, never had a 13yo girl in my life, not even when I was underage myself. My first girlfriend, high school days, we were both 16. Stay cool. ;)

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Of course it's 101% to me that you 'simply don't need to own a lot of game'. As for me, I don't buy or even play game nowadays if not just occasionally. But NeoGeo has a special role in my past, and im my heart. Thus I collect NeoGeo, and I come here to talk NeoGeo. This is still NeoGeo.com, right?

How about you? You're 'past' collecting NeoGeo. You don't even care to talk about it, and you pretend this is a cool grown-up stance HERE? This is still NeoGeo.com, right?

You see, just as i said, starting from your assumption one should wonder how come you're still posting here. The day the board will be renamed as 'random-drama.com' I would leave, and you may just feel like better fitting then? Again, this is nonsense.

The random drama makes the place worth coming to. Talking about KoF is not that fun, since KoF has always been such a shitty series. SNKP has virtually destroyed the Sam Sho franchise. There's nothing to talk about anymore regarding SNK. It's already been said. Sometimes a new guy comes in and asks a question, but that's it. Your side of the forums is dead as ancient Latin. You find yourself sided in this debate with Master Tasuke and chrisr. With that, I know I must be right.

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
That was my point as well.

And, you know, it's just not about being a 'gamer'.

It's being a gamer of a retro kid game system.

I mean, GTA is cool for the mainstream public. If GTA1239846 gives the player the opportunity to rape hookers, so much the better for the 'adult world'. That would be soooo 'badass' and soooo 'grown-up', isn't it?

But the NEOGEO? A totally different story.

That's a wapanese idol by now, filled with Japan style a weirdness, hence the (subconscious) problem of so many people here.

Shit, today my 12:00 nation-wide *Italian* TV news reported about the goddam iPhone4G found somewhere and widespread on the net as a breaking news.

The adult world has gone crazy since quite a bit I said.
It's just everyone is pretending everything is normal.
But it's not.
Today? iPhone4G big news?:conf:
Damn Italy, what have you done :(

Also, yes I actually added more to your post, but more in a asking way. More a reflection, to hold a mirror sort of speak. It seriously is amazing how we claim to be mature and able to think for ourselfs, we still follow a lot. We humans are not that individual and able to make own choices as we would love to think. At least, that's what I'm getting based on what I see and do.
For instance: I don't think a lot of people would openly say they hate the King of Fighter series or Metal Slug. The games are amazing, but I don't think all Neo Geo fans love that. Try saying that without getting shit from someone one way or another.

Also, we humans are social animals and we follow eachother. More then we would like to admit, it will (probably) never change.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
The random drama makes the place worth coming to. Talking about KoF is not that fun, since KoF has always been such a shitty series. SNKP has virtually destroyed the Sam Sho franchise. There's nothing to talk about anymore regarding SNK. It's already been said. Sometimes a new guy comes in and asks a question, but that's it. Your side of the forums is dead as ancient Latin. You find yourself sided in this debate with Master Tasuke and chrisr. With that, I know I must be right.

Heh, I have to agree I'm very fond of history, ancient Greek/Roman/Latin world, and whatever. What can I say? I'm a retro guy. And NeoGeo was all about this retro fascination imho. So it was in 1996 already, when the new damn hot thing in the arcade was the Virtua-whatever strain. Not my cup of tea.

Indeed, The Future Was Yesterday if you ask me. Fair enough.

But again, just hanging on a board ONLY for the drama seems like nonsensical. Drama can be the spice, or the topping, on the dish. Not the main dish itself, imho.

And, I don't care who I find myself sided with on this debate or wherever else. I know what I think, and I know the reasons for I think any of my thought. I have no need of choosing a side to feel the sturdiness of my points. :)

Also:

It seriously is amazing how we claim to be mature and able to think for ourselfs, we still follow a lot. We humans are not that individual and able to make own choices as we would love to think. At least, that's what I'm getting based on what I see and do.

See?

It's not about wasabi, Master Tasuke, Ruru sisters or chrisr. This is not politics.
Pretty much about anything in real life, is about what you think, why you think like that, and how honest with yourself you are in that way of thinking.

On top of all of this, the last quote in my signs stands as a final period imho.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
See?

It's not about wasabi, Master Tasuke, Ruru sisters or chrisr. This is not politics.
Pretty much about anything in real life, is about what you think, why you think like that, and how honest with yourself you are in that way of thinking.

On top of all of this, the last quote in my signs stands as a final period imho.

Not being able to see outside your bubble universe at how people see you makes you a child. And college level philosophy candor to gild the crap doesn't make someone more mature, just more of a clown.

chrisr's trolling is transparent. I know he does this shit to get a rise out of people, and it's funny. But when I see people who sincerely believe that living like oversized children is a-o-k, I don't think it's very funny.

MKL

Basara's Blade Keeper
20 Year Member
I imagine your place looks like Steve Carell's in 40 Year Old Virgin, filled with games and anime.

I heard this movie, which I haven't seen either, bombed big time in Italy and I wasn't surprised at all: to Italian audiences, a movie about a 40yo virgin guy isn't different from a movie about some tetraplegic guy. Italians would find it as funny as Lynch's Elephant Man and they couldn't relate at all since our nerds are nowhere near as nerdy and losers as their American counterparts. All the people I knew of my generation (born 1971) that were considered the worst nerds managed to get laid by the time they were 20. Male virginity is basically unheard of in Italy so viewers just couldn't relate to a guy that was still a virgin at age 40. It really is an American problem. With this in mind I can see why people like Wasabi are freaked out by some of the nerdy people here: American nerdiness is a totally different level compared to the nerdiness I and Shito witnessed in our lives (reading stories on the internet about those pathetic losers you have over there just isn't the same). The doll fucker is a case in point: can you imagine someone like that in Italy? I find it easier to imagine a gay unicorn doing cartwheels in my living room.

Bottom line: LOL American society.

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
The doll fucker is a case in point: can you imagine someone like that in Italy? I find it easier to imagine a gay unicorn doing cartwheels in my living room.
:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I find it easier to imagine a gay unicorn doing cartwheels in my living room.

Gay unicorns can't do cart wheel, they can't spread their legs far enough. They just do barrel rolls.

I couldn't relate to the virgin character either but it was a funny story to me and I enjoyed it, it wasn't the best "virgin" movie I saw but it was decent.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I heard this movie, which I haven't seen either, bombed big time in Italy and I wasn't surprised at all: to Italian audiences, a movie about a 40yo virgin guy isn't different from a movie about some tetraplegic guy. Italians would find it as funny as Lynch's Elephant Man and they couldn't relate at all since our nerds are nowhere near as nerdy and losers as their American counterparts. All the people I knew of my generation (born 1971) that were considered the worst nerds managed to get laid by the time they were 20. Male virginity is basically unheard of in Italy so viewers just couldn't relate to a guy that was still a virgin at age 40. It really is an American problem. With this in mind I can see why people like Wasabi are freaked out by some of the nerdy people here: American nerdiness is a totally different level compared to the nerdiness I and Shito witnessed in our lives (reading stories on the internet about those pathetic losers you have over there just isn't the same). The doll fucker is a case in point: can you imagine someone like that in Italy? I find it easier to imagine a gay unicorn doing cartwheels in my living room.

I thought you have a whole city-state of virgins. The Vatican.

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Oh. Okay. So Italy is sort of like Europe's equivalent of Kentucky or West Virginia?

MKL

Basara's Blade Keeper
20 Year Member

That's technically not Italy and in any case I doubt there are many virgins there.

Don't all Italian men live with their parents til they are like 35?

My parents lived with me until I was 36, then I had to kick'em out. Enough is enough!

SSS

neo retired
Do you warm up the dolls before fucking them or do you just let friction take care of business?

Oven set at 350, cookie sheet with wax paper to prevent waifu sticking to metal. Set doll in for 10 minutes or until plastic becomes somewhat malleable. Enjoy.

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
Gay unicorns can't do cart wheel, they can't spread their legs far enough. They just do barrel rolls.

Maybe so, but Unicorn Jones can do it all.

ThesatetywordisAppletini.jpg

Remember, the safety word is "Appletini".

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
That's technically not Italy and in any case I doubt there are many virgins there.

You're right. It's where Italy sends it's nerdy virgins. Also, it's not sex unless it involves the vagina.

My parents lived with me until I was 36, then I had to kick'em out. Enough is enough!

lol

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Not being able to see outside your bubble universe at how people see you makes you a child. And college level philosophy candor to gild the crap doesn't make someone more mature, just more of a clown.

You see Chas, I think one of the biggest problem in this fucked-up modern society of ours is people seem no longer capable of distinguish private from public. I guess inet over-exposure has something to do with this, but shit, my private life is indeed my bubble, where only my beloved ones are allowed to enter. Public environments, just like workplace etc, are a different story. This just goes with common sense.

As some said in some of Master Tasuke infamous threads, there's really no problem in collecting and adoring dolls as long as you keep it private. Problems kick-in when you go out and show off weirdness of such a level, claiming to be accepted by others as 'normal'.

But hell, in your private life you could bang lame penguins and I wouldn't give two shits to the fact, as long as you don't slap it in my face. :)

Last edited: