New NG.com Logo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandy-J

Crazed MVS Addict
Well, I love this site and it's provided me years of priceless info so I thought I'd give something back and create a logo. It's nothing spectacular, but I wanted to share it none the less.

Neo_Logo_SML.jpg

:tickled:

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
The "N" sits lower than the rest of the letters.

Dandy-J

Crazed MVS Addict
Hey you're right. Good eye mate!! I will go fix now. :p

FIXED NAU!! :D

Last edited:

WeinerDogSunglasses

Ghost of Captain Kidd
15 Year Member
I think it looks pretty cool. I mean, not that it will be adopted here or anything, but nice.

Dandy-J

Crazed MVS Addict
jdd1510 said:
I think it looks pretty cool. I mean, not that it will be adopted here or anything, but nice.

Thanks jdd! If it doesn't get adopted I'm okay with it, I just had a creative spurt last night. ;)

Dandy-J

Crazed MVS Addict
Weeeeeellll, I got bored again and I wanted a new avatar. So I created an elliptical logo reminiscent of the old official logo with faces and all.

NeoLogo_Round_SML.jpg

Oh those silly faces slay me. :lolz:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
These are nice I must say. Great job.
I like the logo as it is, even though it's old and boring and relatively average. It's been the same since before I joined and till now.

aria

Former Moderator
I've rebooted the discussion on redesigning the main page in Suggestions. These ideas are welcome there as well.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Whatever language that is under the logo is something I can't read and don't care for.

Too big

Too many colours.

Dandy-J

Crazed MVS Addict
Rade said:
Whatever language that is under the logo is something I can't read and don't care for.

Too big

Too many colours.

I suppose it is a bit busy isn't it? Okay, I made this one using the graphic that I made for my avatar. Less busy and no moon speak. Oh, the large size is merely to show the image better. It can be scaled down easily but that's assuming that someone actually wants to use this for the site. ;)

Neo_Logo_TYPE2sml.jpg

Looking at this again, I like the simple look myself. :p

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I say take away the asian symbols on the first one and you've got a winner.

aria

Former Moderator
Thread closed by starter's request so that we can focus discussion on the thread linked in his post above.

Status
Not open for further replies.