TOURNOI NEO GEO ITALIE VS FRANCE

Neverland

il,
TOURNOI NEO GEO ITALIE VS FRANCE

- LE DÉFI -
Veut que nous avons vous entendu crie pour votre défaite au championnat mondial de foot, nous avons pense de vous donner la possibilité de démontre votre valeur en jouant aux videogames dans le tournoi suivant.

- LES JEUX -
Le tournoi aura 4 jeux officiel NEOGEO

2 choisi par l'équipe italienne
2 choisi par l'équipe française
Ns avons déjà choisi notre deux mais ns les déclarerons seulement au même moment des vôtres.

On sera joue avec l'émulateur WOLFMAME PLUS 0.106
Le jour 31 juillet nous enverrons tous que ce nécessitera pour jouer.

-REGLES-
Level 4, tous les default de setting, japan version, autofire permit.
ZIDUKEEEEEEN interdit.

11.gif

- PLAYERS -
L'équipe italienne a déjà 10 joueurs, en attend que l'équipe français présent le même numéro de joueurs

- DUREE -
Depuis 01h00 du jour 01/08/2006 jusqu'a 23h59 du 31/08/2006.
pendant le tournoi chaque joueur pourra choisir si déclarer seulement le résultat ( avec un snapshot ) ou donner le REPLAY du match mais il sera OBLIGÉ de envoyer le REPLAY de l'émulateur à la fin du tournoi pour l'authentifier.

- POINTS -
Chaque joueur aura des points sur la base de la position. L'addition des points des tous les joueurs donnera le points total de l'équipe.

POINTS 1° - 10° joueurs
25-20-16-13-11-10-9-8-7-6

Nous vous attendons sur le champ de bataille..pardon....du jeu !!

ENGLISH VERSION

TOURNEMENT NEO GEO ITALY vs FRANCE

- THE MATCH -
As recently we heard you complaining too much concerning your Defeat at the World Football Championship we thought to give the possibility to demonstrate your agonistic value trying to win at videogames within this tournament.

- GAMES -
tournament see 4 official NEOGEO games

2 games will be voted by the ITALIAN TEAM
2 games will be voted by the FRENCH TEAM

we’ve already choose our games but we’ll declare them only when you’ve chosen yours

We’ll play with the emulator WOLFMAME PLUS 0.106

On the 31st July will be attached one unique package with all information needed to join the tournament

-RULES-
Settings: 4 levels, any default setting, Japan version, autofire allowed;
forbidden to use ZIDUKEEEEEN as secret weapon
11.gif

- PLAYERS -
The Italian team is already ready with 10 players; we expect the same from your side to star the game

- TIME -
From 00.01 on the 1st august to 23.59 of the 31st august

While the tournament any player can choose if he wants to declare the score (attaching the snapshot) or do the complete reply of the game but will be statutory send the recorded reply from the emulator at the end of the tournament in order to validate the score; while the month you can play to all 4 games.

- SCORE -
Basing on the position joined the player will gain points that will be summed with the rest of the group. Wins the TEAM that accumulates more points at the end of the tournament
POINTS 1° - 10° PLAYERS
25-20-16-13-11-10-9-8-7-6

Wainting for you on the battle field ….. ops game field

Last edited:

EX_Andy

Vanessa's Drinking Bud,
Neverland said:
-RULES-
Settings: 4 levels, any default setting, Japan version, autofire allowed;
forbidden to use ZIDUKEEEEEN as secret weapon
11.gif

You made the joke first, so I'm guessing you won't be offended...are you referring to Ralf's C-button throw, Yamazaki's hcb,fwd + P or Maxima's hcb x 2 + K?

Is anyone planning to use the above 3 characters as a team?

Neverland

il,
yes is a liittle joke for launch this tournament
if you want use edit team mode for to Ralf, Yamazaki and Maxima

serious:
we attend for a tournament :)

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
I'm sorry but there are no more frenchies here. Oh, maybe one or two left, but surely not enough to make a team here obviously...

I would gladly play some SSVS but as I'm currently the only, I don't see the point.

Stifu

Kabuki Klasher
Vincere said:
I would gladly play some SSVS but as I'm currently the only, I don't see the point.
I'm French and I would play SSVS.