ATEI 2006 UK Arcade Show Pictures! (56K Death)

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Went today his some pics I took, more to follow, well maybe ;)

fist2.jpg

fist.jpg

house.jpg

nicebird.jpg

house2.jpg

dragon.jpg

time4.jpg

earls.jpg

01021copy.jpg

flyers.jpg

vt3.jpg

http://www.ateonline.co.uk/104/204/

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Only thing I heard about coming from this thing was DDR Super Nova so far.

What is that DBZ game?

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Nesagwa said:
Only thing I heard about coming from this thing was DDR Super Nova so far.

What is that DBZ game?

Did not get chance to play it, looked kinder strange :confused:

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
Its Chou DBZ, 3D fighter on Sys246, i think banpresto made it supposed to play alot different than the Budokai games.

Theres loads of pics on magicbox and i think a ps2 port has already been announced.

funkified

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Oh wicked they made time crisis 4? i love that series. HOtD4 is a pretty sweet game, its nice to have the uzi's to kill the hordes of zombies, the game isnt that tough until you get to the 5th chapter boss he is just cheap.

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
More slug 6 gameplay pics:

hill.jpg

boss2.jpg

Death of the last boss:

boss.jpg

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
NeoDragoN said:
Its Chou DBZ, 3D fighter on Sys246, i think banpresto made it supposed to play alot different than the Budokai games.

Theres loads of pics on magicbox and i think a ps2 port has already been announced.

Know of anybody who has played it? I meant to ask when it came out in December, but I was hardly ever on. I really want to hear how it turned out.

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Crazest looking game of the show:

crazy.jpg

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
RGP said:
More slug 6 gameplay pics:

hill.jpg

boss2.jpg

Death of the last boss:

boss.jpg
Damn i'm starting to wounder if, SNKP are fans of, H.R Giger alien looks :spock:

ray_7

oh man that hokutonoken looks so goood... can't wait until the price goes down and i'll definitely get it, same goes with ms 6 :drool:

taitai

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
Your arcade gaming tradeshows beat the living shit out of our arcade gaming tradeshows.

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Wow, I'm not even a fan of Fist of the North Star and I think that game looks badass.

House of the Dead 4 = :drool_2: :drool_2: :drool_2: :drool_2:

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
NeoDragoN said:
Official Website
RGP said:
Crazest looking game of the show:
Toukyuu Oukoku Gashaan [Pitching Kingdom Gashaan] -- can't seem to find an official website for it, nor a listing on Konami's JPN site (which has plenty of info on their non-videogame amusement center machines).
Jontra said:
Will house of the dead 4 be released on the Xbox 360?
According to this link, it will.
Tron 2.0 said:
Damn i'm starting to wounder if, SNKP are fans of, H.R Giger alien looks :spock:
Subjectively, everyone is a fan of H.R. Giger (everyone who matters, anyway). Objectively, I'd say that SNK has had at least a few Giger fans on staff over the years -- the Alien head floating in the soup in Gen-an's ShinSamSpi/SamShoII stage, and the Alien-esque design of the back of Yuga's head (feminine form) in SamSpi2 Asura Zanmaden / SamSho Warriors Rage being just 2 examples.
taitai said:
Your arcade gaming tradeshows beat the living shit out of our arcade gaming tradeshows.
Seconded -- all I could think while looking at these pictures was "I will never, EVER forgive WCES for getting rid of the video game exhibitors they used to have in the early '90s."

--Chris

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
A few more:

vs42006.jpg

punch.jpg

pro.jpg

now you can play pro evo in the arcade & even plug in your ps2 pad!