BlackSpy and his business practices

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
These are the folk I've dealt with that I'd deal with again. If you think I've forgotton you I probably have, ping me a note and I'll add you. Please feel free to post if you've dealt with me and would do so again.

Buy from:
FTL, Jeff Kurtz, NeoGoaT, Laurie, Kernow, Buster Broon, Big Bear, Tarma, Tonk, Rotphungte, D-Lite; ocsmod; T_Smallz; Neo Bomberman; Capo; Superpang; daz007; B.I.GPSYCHE; Sengohan, DJ Bomberman

Sell to:
FTL, Rotphungte, Typhoon Thompson, NeoGoaT, Fredscape, Horris, prinsecharles, Average Joe, Siegfried FM. Rugal2000, Tarma, daz007, Gamefan, Magnaflux, Baseley, David Fallows, Neo Bomberman, The_Chosen_One, Neo Turfmasta, Sengohan

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
About f3kkin time...

John... about time you had one of these...

Excellant Buyer/Seller!!! I have no doubts that he is one of the best guys here...

xROTx :cool:

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
I got free Scottish booze so I nominate you as second best behind me. No wait I paid for it but still those miniature bottles are simply divine :)

/me toats to a great seller and chat participant

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
Neo Bomber Man said:
I got free Scottish booze so I nominate you as second best behind me. No wait I paid for it but still those miniature bottles are simply divine :)

/me toats to a great seller and chat participant

Did you not pay for one and get two? A Cardhu, which I might add was a wrench to send away, and an Ardbeg?

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
BlackSpy said:
Did you not pay for one and get two? A Cardhu, which I might add was a wrench to send away, and an Ardbeg?

Oh, quite right, but the second was an unrelated gift and I was only thinking of the Cardhu up there. Still waiting for the right occaision to open that which looks like a bottle of heaven. :)

laurie

Zero's Tailor
Just want to pitch in.
Blackspy is a good guy, trustworthy and all.
Hope all is well.
Laurie.

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
Can you add me in under a "Great people to send stuff to for free" section?
Anyway BlackSpy is great, sent me out some stickers that I really needed for nowt. Thumbs up I say.

NeoGoaT

Mickey's Coach
If I had a Christmas card list John would be on it. Stand up bloke, opened my taste buds to the fact that Scotch can be delicious rather than a foul inferior port of Irish Whiskey. Always goes the extra mile. Doesnt indulge in willy-waving despite his knowledge and sizeable collection. He's Scottish, which is of course the second coolest nationality after Irish, so that helps too. Trades fair, sells cheap, packs well, ships fast etc etc.

If only he could properly appreciate the deep groovyness of Jameson Gold ..... I think I still owe you a miniature, I may have just the thing :)

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
NeoGoaT said:
If I had a Christmas card list John would be on it. Stand up bloke, opened my taste buds to the fact that Scotch can be delicious rather than a foul inferior port of Irish Whiskey. Always goes the extra mile. Doesnt indulge in willy-waving despite his knowledge and sizeable collection. He's Scottish, which is of course the second coolest nationality after Irish, so that helps too. Trades fair, sells cheap, packs well, ships fast etc etc.

If only he could properly appreciate the deep groovyness of Jameson Gold ..... I think I still owe you a miniature, I may have just the thing :)

You don't owe me anything, but if you want to send me another I'll happily return the favour.

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
John is great!! He lets me play and beat him at TSS every time :D
but seriously, he strikes me as one of the most intelligent people I have ever met and of course he is one of the most stand up people I have ever met, let alone this forum!!
John is one of the godfathers here!!! Deal with BlackSpy without any hesitations what so ever!!
And as a tribute I give him his favourite two smilies (i know you love em): :multi_co: :lol:

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
Sengohan said:
John is great!! He lets me play and beat him at TSS every time :D
but seriously, he strikes me as one of the most intelligent people I have ever met and of course he is one of the most stand up people I have ever met, let alone this forum!!
John is one of the godfathers here!!! Deal with BlackSpy without any hesitations what so ever!!
And as a tribute I give him his favourite two smilies (i know you love em): :multi_co: :lol:

Your cheque is in the post.

But get those fucking smilies out of my thread!

BIG

sony fanboy
I've done a trade with Blackspy a few months ago,and I must say,I am very pleased with the outcome of our transaction.

A+ trader here.