Classic-Shock: Black Ops Site is UP!

Should I release Black Classic-Shock Editions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
With members like Dark Andy pushin for the black boxes, Im curious what you would think of Black editions of all of my classic-shock inserts?

I was thinking of doing like a one-day blitz or somethin where everything on my site is TEH BLACK! and the next day back to classic. Yeah im bored.

I know a lot of you guys are still getting your shockbox orders and this would be a good time to voice your opinions especially if you favor black covers.

Another idea was to make all of these "black editions" DOG TAG style. I know a lot of people arent too fond of the Dog Tag though but still, its an idea.

Bust out your thoughts. Again this was just an idea that came out of boredom.

UPDATE: Black Euro has won the poll and new page has been added to Classic-Shock.
Classic-Shock: Black Ops

Last edited:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
*runs into topic*

OH MY GAWD! BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs away like a wolf out of hell*

PS: Announce when you'll be doing this black blitz, I'll be all over it like black on my clothes!

*runs faster*

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Well I don't use shockboxes so, 4th option. Personally I think the black is way ugly. But if you like black, why not do it yourself seriously, making all the grey black would take you what like 4 seconds in MSPaint much less photoshop. DIY people do something for yourselves since you already got a great designg for free from someone else.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
*runs back in, panting like a cat smelling catnip*

Wait a minute, which option is just a normal BLACK BLAck BLACK BLACK BLAKC BLACK BLACK!!!! Euro??? I WANT TO VOTE DAMMIT!

*runs away faster than a stopped locomotive*

*hides in bushes far from topic, waiting for answer*

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
lithy said:
Well I don't use shockboxes so, 4th option. Personally I think the black is way ugly. But if you like black, why not do it yourself seriously, making all the grey black would take you what like 4 seconds in MSPaint much less photoshop. DIY people do something for yourselves since you already got a great designg for free from someone else.

:angry:

*shouts from behind bush*

When it comes to photoshopping and editing pics, I'm a retard. :mad:

*clenches branches with unending rage*

Orochi Iori Y

Frenzy Football Player
Any of them is cool with me but if all things are equal otherwise I like a black euro version of an insert better than others... there are a few exceptions, MotW and a few other exceptions.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I generally prefer the grey background, although like Orochi said there are some games which look good with alternate bg colors (e.g. KOF '96, MOTW).

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
galfordo said:
I generally prefer the grey background, although like Orochi said there are some games which look good with alternate bg colors (e.g. KOF '96, MOTW).

Word like Big Bears NAM1975 insert.

Reighnman

n00b
galfordo said:
Agreed

Curt

apostate
Black is a good idea, I think having both grey classic, and an alternate black avail on your site would be absolutely great for the public...

But please... NO DOGTAGS!

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Oh yes! Release the Black Classic-Shock DOG TAG!

...DOG TEAMS all the way!

MERC X99 :mr_t:

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
lol, oh no.......I see stinky dinkins voted for Dog Tag......i smell sabotage.

praedicator

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
9 times out of 10 I prefer the classic grey look to cases, but there are some games that just look much better in a different color background. Keep the majority of games in grey, and evaluate them on a case-by-case basis IMHO.

Keep up the awesome work! :buttrock:

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
1 day left open for this poll so I thought I would bump it up. Some critical information to note: I have 290mb of space available on my site and have used up 267mb.......so if the Black Shocks win this out, it may be awhile before they are actually available. 20mb is enough room for like 4-6 more inserts so I may just take requests on which classic-shock inserts you want to see in Black.

Will sort it all out by the end of the poll.

NeoCverA

le geek

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
15 Year Member
NeoCverA said:
Some critical information to note: I have 290mb of space available on my site and have used up 267mb.......so if the Black Shocks win this out, it may be awhile before they are actually available. 20mb is enough room for like 4-6 more inserts...

Holy crap that went faster than Howard Dean's war chest! will you be rotating out different inserts?

Cheers,
Ben

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
le geek said:
Holy crap that went faster than Howard Dean's war chest! will you be rotating out different inserts?

Cheers,
Ben

Im workin on getting more space.

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
I'd be willing to make Black/Dog Tag verions of my inserts.

Mike

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Poll is Closed - Project Black-Out in progress

Alright, the poll is now closed and the idea to release Classic-Black editions is going to move forward. As I stated above, I have a space problem and more space would = money, so im not going to get into that nor ask anyone for help.

So this is whats going to happen:
There were 8 of you that voted for the Black Editions so you will get High Priority as to which inserts will be done Black-Edition. They will not all be up for download at once, more than likely there will be a "featured" insert daily or something to that effect. This is why im considering the list from those who voted for it first.

All inserts currently at the site that i have done (original and reworked) are fair game. Mike has also stated he is willing to do this so any of his are game as well. - Please do not request an insert that has not been created. There are other threads for that.

CurtWRX, DARK ANDY, Dinodoedoe, EVIL NICK, Grinwing, Orochi Iori Y, Reighnman, voodoodoctorx
You guys have priority on which inserts get posted in Black-Edition. Anyone not on this list, please make your requests and they will be done (just not as soon).

I will give fair warning as to which inserts will be up for download and they will get at least 24hrs once they are featured.

Lets get it started..........

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
I don't know how this works, so I'll just choose the 2 that I would like most from your website: kabuki klash and breakers

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Hmm, this is my top 3, because I never, EVER thought that Inserts would be made for these games : :D

-Kabuki Klash :buttrock:
-Shocktroopers
-Shocktroopers 2nd Squad

though my Bro has a good point with Breakers, I'm still waiting for a BR until I'd try and get them printed. :)