Shin Samurai Spirits Zero

Shoe-A-Palooza

Kabuki Klasher
Are there endings for each character or what? I know 28 characters is a lot but to only have *one* generic ending in the whole game doesn't seem right. Is there any way to get individualized endings?

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Shoe-A-Palooza said:
Are there endings for each character or what? I know 28 characters is a lot but to only have *one* generic ending in the whole game doesn't seem right. Is there any way to get individualized endings?

If you're talkling about Special, there's not even any generic ending. Just a screen with the defeated boss, and the staff roll.

We're not even getting the straditionally 'special' comical cut-scenes made-up with sprites jokes...

Kinda disappointing, I guess.

Shoe-A-Palooza

Kabuki Klasher
Shito said:
We're not even getting the traditionally 'special' comical cut-scenes made-up with sprites jokes...

Did the original version (Samurai Spirits Zero) have endings for each character?

fluxcore

Another Striker
Yeah I just picked up a samsho5 and had forgotten about how barebones the english version is!

Battlesmurf

Edo Express Delivery Guy
lol no kidding. I got excited for a minute (a new version of SSVS? Yes please!).

I didn't know that changing the language did that personally. SSVS is one of my favorite fighters, even though I think the popular opinion is 2 or 3- I got into 5s more.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
For 5 or 5s, if someone is really bad at it we just tell 'em to use Mina. This way even beginners can enjoy it. XD

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
yes if you choose japanese language in options (aes version)

Your first post, what a contribution, thanks for the news flash, if only you were here a decade ago we could have solved this riddle, thanks for the wisdom.

Ban!

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
If you're talkling about Special, there's not even any generic ending. Just a screen with the defeated boss, and the staff roll.

We're not even getting the straditionally 'special' comical cut-scenes made-up with sprites jokes...

Shodown 5 Special looks like it wasn't even really completed when they released it. (just like Metal Slug 5)

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
yes if you choose japanese language in options (aes version)

so on my mvs ssvs if I use unibios and set home+Japan I'll get endings no matter of number of deaths/continues? are there improved ones for no continues/deaths? _if I had searched this would be in the results...maybe theres a more recent one, but this title makes it seem like if you were looking for ending info:^ even if it was necro, seems better than 'opinion spam' to me as its real info?#I am usually wrong tho*

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
so on my mvs ssvs if I use unibios and set home+Japan I'll get endings no matter of number of deaths/continues? are there improved ones for no continues/deaths? _if I had searched this would be in the results...maybe theres a more recent one, but this title makes it seem like if you were looking for ending info:^ even if it was necro, seems better than 'opinion spam' to me as its real info?#I am usually wrong tho*
normally fighters are like that, you get an ending no matter how many continues. but you sometimes get a better ending if you use no continues.