Texas Rollcall!

rxdoga

n00b
Hi,

New member from San Antonio here. Had been looking to pick up an MVS cab for a while and was finally able to do so a few weeks ago. So now collecting all things MVS and trying to restore a few cabs. Hoping to have an active and positive presence in this community.

Steve50013

n00b
Hi,

New member from San Antonio here. Had been looking to pick up an MVS cab for a while and was finally able to do so a few weeks ago. So now collecting all things MVS and trying to restore a few cabs. Hoping to have an active and positive presence in this community.

Heh I'm also a new member from San Antonio. I picked up an AES a while back. Looking to pick up a mvs in the future.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
So the Round 1 arcade/Entertainment Complex at The Parks Mall in Arlington opens Saturday at 10AM. I'm not sure when exactly I'll arrive but I'll be there with a bunch of friends. If you want to say hi, send a PM :)

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
I'll probably be at ikki.
I have a friend that will be a vendor
so I'll probably be around for a little bit.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Was great seeing Maury V yesterday at Round 1! Oh and the whole place is pretty damn awesome.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Anyone going to PAX South? I bought a weekend pass last year since it's here in San Antonio. Probably not going all 3 days though.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Is PAX awesome and worth going to? I may make a mini road trip to SA if it's worth checking out.

No idea. Honestly, I've lost a lot of interest in going. I'll definitely check it out on Friday, but may skip the rest.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
PAX South was ok. I didn't really attend any events, just hung out with some friends and did some 3DS stuff. A lot of what was there didn't interest me, but I did get to try out the New 3DS system. So it wasn't a total loss.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Well, I'm leaving Texas in about a month, I got hired out in California. Hold down the fort y'all!

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I'm hosting a trio of farewell gamenights the weekend of 04/17-04/19. It will be Bemani-focused but there should be room for another setup especially if someone can bring a small table (we have a LCD that can be used for console stuff too, so that could be two "normal game" setups). It should be a good opportunity to mingle with like gamers regardless, most of us are also arcade/retro nerds.

Send a PM or something if you can't see the events:
Day 1 Fri 04/17: https://www.facebook.com/events/944331062296804
Day 2 Sat 04/18: https://www.facebook.com/events/1575099609444748/
Day 3 Sun 04/19: https://www.facebook.com/events/777850772313524/

Speed3

Marked Wolf
One more Texan on the forum. Kyle, TX just south of Austin. Anyone going to Classic Game Fest 25-26 July in Austin?

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
One more Texan on the forum. Kyle, TX just south of Austin. Anyone going to Classic Game Fest 25-26 July in Austin?

I didn't go this year. How was it? Any good Neo stuff I missed out on? Last year I was only able to get a copy of World Heroes with Shock box. No playable Neo Geo there that year.

Undefined

Pope Sazae's fake account
I will be going to Austin at the end of September for the SpiceWorld conference but during my free time I would like to know what kind of arcades or game areas the city has to offer. I have never been there myself so this will be my first time visiting the city.

Orrimarrko

Kula's Candy
I will be going to Austin at the end of September for the SpiceWorld conference but during my free time I would like to know what kind of arcades or game areas the city has to offer. I have never been there myself so this will be my first time visiting the city.

Pinballz Arcade is pretty great. Lots to choose from, and BYOB.

Arcade UFO is a small arcade near UT campus, and mostly caters to fighting games.

Hope this helps!!

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
I'm in Dallas this week. Can't count the times I've been to Whataburger, In-N-Out, and PDQ since Sunday!

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
Hey Dallas Peeps!!!

I have 113 Y100 coins in my hands. How many of you want to buy some for your candy cabs?

Raymond