OK, who the FUCK can actually PLAY KoF here?

'Lord Yamazaki'

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Ok peeps, who the fuck can actually PLAY here? Reason being is simply I want some Kaillera competition from these forums. Yes, OMG ROMZ OMFG!!!!!1 Yea, yea, well it's the only way to play KoF online right now, sadly. I'll be sure to get the Xbox double pack, but for now this is all we have. I know my man LWK is good, me and him are about the same level. And Master Giby is not too far behind. (He's more of a Garou beast anyway)

So peeps, if you don't mind playing with roms, why not join in on some KoF 98/2002 goodness?

There's 0 to hardly any lag at all, and if you can use a kb, or you have a gamepad, stick to usb, whatever, well, it'll be the more enjoyable for everyone.

Anyone up for it?

:cool:

Let's just have a gay old time.

Edit:

Btw, peeps, would be nice if those interested would post their AIM SN. So we can contact ASAP. :mr_t:

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Yeah definately worth the time. My man LY here has and amazing O Yash.

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
I love challenges, but I cannot stand playing without a decent Joystick, I am sorry.

I prefer playing at the Game Center.

'Lord Yamazaki'

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Mushiki said:
I love challenges, but I cannot stand playing without a decent Joystick, I am sorry.

I prefer playing at the Game Center.
We all prefer playing at the cades man, but this is pretty damn fun as well. Where are you located btw?

And btw to compliment my man LWK here, he has an amazing '98 Takuma haha ;)

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
One question - the Xbox releases will be online play capable?

That sounds interesting.

'Lord Yamazaki'

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Mushiki said:
One question - the Xbox releases will be online play capable?

That sounds interesting.
Yea man, first Xbox LIVE game I'm interested in. EV4R. :glee:

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
I'm offline actually - only access from the office.

But I'll take your challenge this weekend maybe.

I suck at KOF, but I liked the idea. Some SS5 maybe? I'm digging it actually.

EDIT: if the lag from a BR-US don't suck, anyway.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Same here, would be nice for me and LY to have our Iori matches in a dedicated fashion. Just hope nothing is butchered for these xbl releases.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Verythrax said:
I'm offline actually - only access from the office.

But I'll take your challenge this weekend maybe.

I suck at KOF, but I liked the idea. Some SS5 maybe? I'm digging it actually.

I'll take you on the SSV offer I also play IV and III competitively. Its gonna have to be monday though, cause my DSL has a 3 day switch period sometime this week. Supposedly wednesday, but they tell me monday is the ready date.

firebomber

Astra Superstar
I'll play you. My handle on kaillera is the same as here. My AIM is firebomber SNK if you want to hit me up for a match.
My main game is 03 but i'll play 98, 01, 02 as well.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
firebomber said:
I'll play you. My handle on kaillera is the same as here. My AIM is firebomber SNK if you want to hit me up for a match.
My main game is 03 but i'll play 98, 01, 02 as well.

Get on aim right now, so me and LY can add you.
My nick is LWKSNK
His is GoenitzLopez666.

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
Lord Wolfgang Krauser said:
I'll take you on the SSV offer I also play IV and III competitively. Its gonna have to be monday though, cause my DSL has a 3 day switch period sometime this week. Supposedly wednesday, but they tell me monday is the ready date.

Good, I suck at SS3, in 1P at least. But I'll like to try it, I simply love that game.

I'll just be able to play at weekends for some time (at a friends'), so we can save it for the next week ;)

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
I wish I knew how to play fighters, last time I played a fighter, I got my ass handed to me by a guy in a karate suit, please LWK, I need your guidance, everytime someone asks to play me, I curl up into a little ball and start sucking my thumb.... :mr_t:

SwordPlay

Crossed Swords Squire
*raises hand*

I'm pretty decent.

Nothing to brag about, but I can hold my own and put up a good fight in a variety of my favorite KOF games (namely 98, 2k1 and 2k2.)

If anybody is up for a game, I'm on Kaillera almost everyday under the handle 007.

Hell... not even KOF, I'll play any fighter - I'm fairly well-versed in all of them.

edit - My favorite server hangout is 'Lord of the Pit' -- I can always be found in there.

'Lord Yamazaki'

Edo Express Delivery Guy
SwordPlay said:
*raises hand*

I'm pretty decent.

Nothing to brag about, but I can hold my own and put up a good fight in a variety of my favorite KOF games (namely 98, 2k1 and 2k2.)

If anybody is up for a game, I'm on Kaillera almost everyday under the handle 007.

Hell... not even KOF, I'll play any fighter - I'm fairly well-versed in all of them.

edit - My favorite server hangout is 'Lord of the Pit' -- I can always be found in there.
PM sent.

SlickDizzy

Mr. Big's Thug
Never heard of Kaillera, but I'm mediocre at the game. Better at Garou, since I don't have to learn so many characters. I own at Guilty Gear but I've never seen it emulated.

My problem is, I'm on a Mac, and my only PC is terribly slow. So I'm shit out of luck until the Xbox version comes out.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
I would accept the challenge if I knew how to use Kaillera. plus, I live far away from you guys.

I may be able to challenge you when KOF comes on X Box (and it's the first LIVE game I'm interested in as well)

'Lord Yamazaki'

Edo Express Delivery Guy
k'_127 said:
I would accept the challenge if I knew how to use Kaillera. plus, I live far away from you guys.

I may be able to challenge you when KOF comes on X Box (and it's the first LIVE game I'm interested in as well)
It is extremely easy to use Kaillera, but you living far away may be a problem? Just where do you live man? Btw, you have AIM or any other means of messaging?

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Lord Yamazaki said:
It is extremely easy to use Kaillera, but you living far away may be a problem? Just where do you live man? Btw, you have AIM or any other means of messaging?

I live in the UAE (next to Saudi Arabia) and it's been a looooooooooong time since last time I used MSN messanger. I used Kaillera once and the lowest ping I could get was around 150~200 ms. but later on I couldn't find anything lower than 300 ms, so I quit trying.

I'm no where as good in KOF as you are, guys. but I'm tired of playing the same guys over and over again in our local arcade (same stratigy, same characters .... etc.). I want to expecrience something different and hopefully, the double pack on the X Box will fulfill that.