Match Vids

Dancing Mad

Another Striker
www.a-cho.com (Japanese language site)

New Street Fighter Zero 3 matches. They're all 3-on-3.

Several of these videos, this one guy was straight owning up a storm with Cody and another with Nash/Charlie.

Last edited:

Formation Z

Amusaka's Lacky
I wanna see some Korean GGXX#R matches captured from their PS2 version with the new music and stages.

Last edited:

Formation Z

Amusaka's Lacky
http://www.popy.tv/popy/page048.html

Japanese Hyper SF2, Tekken 5 and GGXX#R matches

Warning: The screen quality of one of the #R videos (Yamagata vs. Sakata) will make your eyes bleed. Looks like the matches were captured through a old 1960's era camera that were used to make kung fu flicks.

Last edited:

ken_dong

Sakura's Bank Manager
Formation Z said:
http://www.popy.tv/popy/page048.html

Japanese Hyper SF2, Tekken 5 and GGXX#R matches

Warning: The screen quality of one of the #R videos (Yamagata vs. Sakata) will make your eyes bleed. Looks like the matches were captured through a old 1960's era camera that were used to make kung fu flicks.
Tnx for GG, it's a underestimated game, really ^

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
This is just too damn cool for words imo (Daigo's magic at work):

http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68714

Sorry if this has been posted before.

BTW a while back someone posted some links to a couple of Daigo matches which were admired cuz he did some fancy taunting there. I would really appreciate it if someone gave me working links to those (SRK's are dead).

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Diavle18 said:
This is just too damn cool for words imo (Daigo's magic at work):

http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68714

Sorry if this has been posted before.

BTW a while back someone posted some links to a couple of Daigo matches which were admired cuz he did some fancy taunting there. I would really appreciate it if someone gave me working links to those (SRK's are dead).
Before I download...is that Daigo's Ken parrying Justin Wong Chun-Li's Super Art 2 again? If so, yeah, that has been posted a bunch of times before (It's even posted in this thread before). But yeah, that was amazing, especially under pressure.

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
SouthtownKid said:
Before I download...is that Daigo's Ken parrying Justin Wong Chun-Li's Super Art 2 again? If so, yeah, that has been posted a bunch of times before (It's even posted in this thread before). But yeah, that was amazing, especially under pressure.

Yup, sorry.

I just saw it and was totally blown away.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I dont see the big deal with that video. The JP crew is common place with parrying that SA. Since every other player uses chun li..

Like, watch the Hugo matches and the dude parry's the entire deal.
Its not that big of a deal, just very high risk.

I hate that vid now because a bunch of faggots who dont play these games act like its the second coming. Especially when horny toad fan boys just chime in to pretend they know whats actually going on.

The best vids I've seen have always involved Ken vs Ken.

Last edited:

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
I know what you mean but that isn't what impressed me, I actually saw that coming when I saw Daigo stop attacking and just move back and forth (I think he realized that either Justin reacts to the crowd and pulls the super or he's done for). What impressed me was his concentration, the crowd started yelling like hell all of a sudden and not only did he not screw up the parry but the combo as well.

Got any links to good/exciting matches (not casual stuff)? 3S is the game whose matches I enjoy watching the most.

Oh and that Hugo player was just too damn good, parrying and grabbing Chun-li around like she was low-tier. Crazy.

firebomber

Astra Superstar
There are some good KOF98 matches up on www.a-cho.com right now.
Nothing spectacular but there is a rather good EX player in them, which is something you don't see often.