Match Vids

Dancing Mad

Another Striker
EDIT: The video's gone. At least out there anyway. PM me or get on AIM for it.
Guilty Gear XX#Reload match.

At about 1:16 into the video and beyond, listen to the announcer when Sol ends the match with a dust loop. That shit had me ROLLING IN TEARS more times than hearing a crowd shouting "AY! AY! AAAYYYY!!" at Yun's Gen'ei Jin combos! :lol: :lol:

Heh I love it when Japanese fighting game crowds make fighting game tournaments sound like Muay Thai kickboxing matches.

Last edited:

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Dancing Mad said:
The guy who's playing Hugo, I think Daigo just met his match....

A lot of people can parry Chun-li's SA2, its not hard after you parry the first hit. And KO is a better player than Diago, so he's alredy met his match. Only thing in this vid that makes me go wow, is his Gigas Breaker in the middle of her SA2, I can only pull off his 360 after that parry.

Dallas_Five

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Does anyone have any Jojo combo vids?

I found a reference on SRK to a jojo_meikyousisui_pv.avi, but no downloads.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dallas_Five

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Thanks man, but the link doesn't like me. i've tried it a bunch of times and can only get about 100K before the download cuts off.

I guess i'll give it a shot later. Thanks again!

Dancing Mad

Another Striker
I know exactly what you're going through. I tried to download the zip file of all the matches at this year's North East Championships. Once it gets to 99% the thing fucking freezes!

Phix

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Any more im looking for high quality kof and SF TS vids :buttrock:
Phix

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
ken_dong said:
Awesome find...thanks! (yeah, I said awesome... it was also radical and a little bit gnarly) I love the comic, like the animation, and love the game. Unfortunately I've never found anyone interested in playing the game here, so it's pretty much been one player action for me. This is the game that wore out the A button on my DC stick.

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
I added some MOTW matches the other day. I threw these up to see if they get a lot of downloads. If they do, expect some badass videos in the near future.

You need to be a registered member of the forums to dl the vids.

http://www.snk-capcom.com/htm/videos.htm

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Master Giby said:
I added some MOTW matches the other day. I threw these up to see if they get a lot of downloads. If they do, expect some badass videos in the near future.

You need to be a registered member of the forums to dl the vids.

http://www.snk-capcom.com/htm/videos.htm

When are they gonna just make it immediately downloadable?

I hate messing around with tons of shitty settings so I can download off that site.
I swear, its like area 51 over there. What is up with trieu?, and why doesnt he make this shit readily available, instead of restricting it for board members...?
IE; People like myself who never post and have a account solely for those downloads.

Dancing Mad

Another Striker
Nice Neowave matches. Great to see fighting game match videos from other places than USA & Japan.

Oh yeah, does anybody still have those videos of KoF matches in Pakistan?

I can't find a link for it anywhere but I also have a promotional video of a major Korean 3rd Strike Tournament. Supposedly it's Korea's answer to Evolution, Absolution and SBO. Those Koreans are just as good as the JP are!