Match Vids

krakov

Armored Scrum Object
At the same time, i must say KOF neowave looks impressing!

I did never think it would turn out well but the matches looks intense and beutiful. Backgrounds looks very vibrant and much better then i´ve heard and expected.

edit > added the part below.

The FHD-matches were awesome! Thanks for the link fran!

Last edited:

G-Product

Benimaru's Hairdresser
pretty good 3S vids, the Necro player reall abused the Necro Upper, Elbow Cannon combo

Dancing Mad

Another Striker
Anyone who's a member on Combovideos.com

http://www.combovideos.com/

Check out my best friend's combo video of 3S, Melty Blood Re-ACT, and CvS2.

I was physically there when he did the MBR combos.

It's called "Team ForceZ's Random Combos".

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
G-Product said:
too badI have to register to a site that I dunno what language it speaks u fuckin' dildo!

Dont hate on my italian brotha Baratoz. The vid is easy to navigate, many posts in the forums are in english to. Complaining about something not being in your native is ignorant. I'm a member of and entirely spanish speaking SNK crew, they do the best they can to communicate with me in english and I respect that.

The idea is, if others are outgoing enough to communicate with people that they have a foreign language to, maybe we should be cool and learn a thing or two about there languages.

Phix

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
MOTW

I recently Got MOTW and ive tried finding match vid's to no avail .....
Any one got any links to some :buttrock:

snesaes

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know the song that was in the Evo 2k2 trailer? It's also in one of the Melty Blood ReACT videos at gamecombos.com. Nobody ever gives it a credit in their videos!

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Dancing Mad said:
can't get better than this.

http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76894

Fatal Fury Special tournament match videos.

The link that's posted in the thread is in Japanese. Just to warn you.
Auuugh, fucking wmv... all I get is sound, and of course it won't let me download. I wish these were in a format quicktime could play. I can hear Jubei whooping Lawrence, but I can't see it.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Does anyone know what happened to challenger-am.com? They were my favorite match video site, but they seem to have disappeared... What happened?!

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member
SouthtownKid said:
Does anyone know what happened to challenger-am.com? They were my favorite match video site, but they seem to have disappeared... What happened?!

I was wondering that myself. I would go there frequently to get my SamSpirits0 fix. They've been down for a couple weeks now.