Match Vids

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Wow, those are some amazing videos. Thanks for the links guys. I'll be downloading for quite a long while.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
That's a good trailer, and I've read that the video quality is much better than 2k3's, so I'll be looking forward to snatching these up when I become not so broke.

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
I have a vid of us playing some KOF 03 but don't have anywhere to host it. Anyone help?

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
New (to me) match vid for SSVS on challenger-am.com. Make sure you have a block of time to download it, though...it's 101mb. It features Shizu, Rera, Yunfei, Charlotte, and Haohmaru.

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice
I tried the KOF 98 vid - it was like one scrambled block of graphics vs another.
what's up with that?

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
I can't find the AoF3 combo video anymore. It was supposed to be at arcade-extreme.com but I didn't find it. Can someone post the link please?

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Tristesse said:
I can't find the AoF3 combo video anymore. It was supposed to be at arcade-extreme.com but I didn't find it. Can someone post the link please?
I wish I could tell you, but I was too lazy to try registering again... maybe in the forums under 'Video Opera'? I got the video from their old site. Definitely hunt it down -- it's amazing -- unbelieveable juggles.

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
Can't find it on arcade-extreme. Please, someone. I might have missed it since I'm not really skilled in italiano.

G-Product

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Tristesse said:

I wanna see this.

Baratoz

Zero's Secretary
Tristesse said:
Can't find it on arcade-extreme. Please, someone. I might have missed it since I'm not really skilled in italiano.

At the moment the video isn't at arcade extreme, but it should be re-released in the next weeks. I'm also planning about doing a sequel of that vid

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
TheDarkPhoenix@SRK said:
Just thought i'd share some 3s footage from A tourney down here in LA. Its one big file, But its worth it just to see tha finals. :wow: :wow: :wow:

"I created the torrent file and finally found a tracker that didn't reject me.

I don't leave my computer on at night but I'll go ahead and post the torrent now.

My computer'll be on till about 1 tonite, then it'll be on all day tomorrow from ~730 till ~1. Prolly similar times all week."

I'm dling the torrent now, there's 2 seeds and 12 peers, so once your dl gets done, please stay on so the file will have more seeds and peers.

Go here for the torrent.

http://www.snk-capcom.com/forums/showthread.php?p=189446#post189446 Post # 6
http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74896 Post # 1

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Master Giby said:
I'm dling the torrent now, there's 2 seeds and 12 peers, so once your dl gets done, please stay on so the file will have more seeds and peers.

Go here for the torrent.

http://www.snk-capcom.com/forums/showthread.php?p=189446#post189446 Post # 6
http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74896 Post # 1

hahaha

Watch around 42:00 where the guy messes up his gen ei jin combo with Yun

OMFG WHAT!?!??!?!?!?!

The hilarity ensues as he proceeds to get crushed by Alex.

krakov

Armored Scrum Object
Capcom fighting jam looks terrible, i can´t believe they´ve released this.

Gameplay looks alright, and most of the characters look ok. But when the warzard-charas enter the scene. Oh my... :(