I have already shock troopers 1 and 2 (avi version) of BBH

I have these files in share in win mx

Last edited:

Crayfish

n00b

Gemant

Member,
Crayfish said:
What is Win mx? I'm sure alot of people would love to see these. Would be perfect to post up here: http://www.super-play.co.uk/index.php?content=1

btw Gemant, you are the FFS player fran told me about. I hear you are very good, did you see this thread?: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146503

Crayfish.

win mx is a filesharing program. Is best solution for find super play video.

for FFs contest, is a good idea, sure.... but for me is impossible play with it. I hate Kaillera ping problem, for this, I can't play with Kaillera.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
oops, forgot to check this thread :emb: thanks for the help Crayfish, I'll look into those programs sometime soon.

Crayfish said:
btw, BBH, are you into the genre as a whole or just this game? Heavy Barrell, Gandhara, OutZone etc?

oh yeah, I love the genre way more than the "traditional" vertical shmup type. Besides Shock Troopers, I have a deep fondness for Time Soldiers and Land Sea Air Squad because of all the time I spent playing those games in the arcade when I was a kid.

Gemant said:
I have already shock troopers 1 and 2 (avi version) of BBH

I have these files in share in win mx

wow, you have an .avi version and I don't. That's kinda funny. :)

Now I just have to get WinMX working on this computer I suppose... last time I tried I couldn't connect to any servers...

Gemant

Member,
BBH said:
Now I just have to get WinMX working on this computer I suppose... last time I tried I couldn't connect to any servers...

because some years ago, win mx is dead. To work with peer to peer connection you must have a patch... but open nap server function is ok....

I use open nap server only.

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
i also dont understand wh anybody would like to play VFG. its like playing rise of the robots or some stupid shit like that.

Ice_burn

Another Striker
Where can I see the video where nakoruru is a victim og Zetsumei Ougi (not the one with Hanzo.)