Match Vids

Kusanagi-sama'

Ninja Combat Warrior
Was crusing around one of the HK Street Fighter sites the other day and saw that they had some Australian casual SF3:3S vids for download.

Here they are:

Ibuki VS Hugo 1
Ibuki VS Hugo 2
Yun VS Ryu (Note that the Ryu player here picked the random SA to put himself at a disadvantage as he is one of the top 3 players in Australia)

Nothing to crash hot, just some casual PS2 matches.

Also had another odd video of one of HK's top 3 players using Yun with SA2...although his main character is Akuma. Typical wierd HK styles if you ask me. This was a casual match from Absolution 2004.
Carmen (HK) Yun VS KSK (Japan) Alex

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Kusanagi-sama' said:
Was crusing around one of the HK Street Fighter sites the other day and saw that they had some Australian casual SF3:3S vids for download.

Here they are:

Ibuki VS Hugo 1
Ibuki VS Hugo 2
Yun VS Ryu (Note that the Ryu player here picked the random SA to put himself at a disadvantage as he is one of the top 3 players in Australia)

Nothing to crash hot, just some casual PS2 matches.

Also had another odd video of one of HK's top 3 players using Yun with SA2...although his main character is Akuma. Typical wierd HK styles if you ask me. This was a casual match from Absolution 2004.

You sure those aren't from the DC version? Anyway, that's a very nice Ibuki player. Very nice.

Kusanagi-sama'

Ninja Combat Warrior
Wes said:
You sure those aren't from the DC version? Anyway, that's a very nice Ibuki player. Very nice.

Not sure man...it may by DC. Next time I speak to one of the guys I'll ask although I am assuming it is PS2 cause not many people play the DC version around here and haven't for about a year.

As for the Ibuki player yeah he is okay, but there is a few better with her here. One thing he didn't utilise as I have seen done and experienced on myself are her overhead dagger set-ups which give her an even greater air game....his ground game and pressuring with Ibuki though it top-notch. I think the Hugo is more impressive in those matches myself.

By the way, I have quite a few SF3 vids if you want. Hit me up on AIM/MSN/Yahoo if you have one of them.

neo*geo

Mickey's Coach
Just wondering has anyone got any combo vids of Hugo from 3rd strike?

Thanks from Neo*geo

Formation Z

Amusaka's Lacky
Kusanagi-sama' said:

I wonder if there are more Absolution 2k4 videos. One of the guys talking in that video he's got a funny voice (the high pitched one).

Last edited:

Taikoubou

n00b
Real Boult Fatal Fury 2 Match videos

Finnaly some site have match videos for this great game!
Well, i didn't take all the videos yet. So i dunno if they are awesome or not.
But stop talking, here they are.

http://jump.orz.hm/

700mb for RB2 macths for us.

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
Taikoubou said:
Finnaly some site have match videos for this great game!
Well, i didn't take all the videos yet. So i dunno if they are awesome or not.
But stop talking, here they are.

http://jump.orz.hm/

700mb for RB2 macths for us.

thanks a lot

your links are always very appreciated

too bad i'm on dial up and the site is really slow

but thanks anyway

Kusanagi-sama'

Ninja Combat Warrior
Wes said:
Haha, you're such a dick in that one vs Ken match :D

Hahah...yeah I know man. I had been f**king up so much easy shit the previous 30 minutes or so and was really pissed. "My pride" returned though after that match, although I was annoyed that I missed that kara lk.EX fukiage reset at the end of round 3.:eek_2:

Some of the matches I have man are funny stuff...the background and player chatter.

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
well so NGBC and SS Tenka are out ( sorta ) and all i could find are 2 pretty lame tenka videos

the usual japanese websites are still all about spectral vs generation,melty blood and rumble fish 2

i can rightfully go wtf

Formation Z

Amusaka's Lacky
I got some 3S match vids coming up myself in a bit.

Oops accidently typed over my original post..

Last edited:

Formation Z

Amusaka's Lacky
Here's one our little house matches rather old from January 05. But better late than never.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=413BSEDQ

EDIT:

Kusanagi-Sama:
Where the AYE AYE AYE's in that Yun video? :p That Yun SA3 cheer rulez fuck what everybody else think

Last edited:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
That Remy/Hugo match was hilarious. To see Hugo parry like 10 LOVs and steal the win was too good. Worth the taunt afterwards too!