How do I get girls to like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo>all

Super nO0b
Spike Spiegel said:
In all honesty, I think it's his only hope. Just do a personal ad... that way you KNOW the other person's looking, and has been for a long time. Desperation sex. Now that's hot. :annoyed:

No there's still the hooker option. Illegal yes but these are desperate times for our little mak

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
neo>all said:
instead of a clown with out make up he wouldn't be having this problem.

batmo.jpg

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Turrican_Man said:
Mak, we need an update!

No, we sure don't. Here I can come up with what's probably happening:

So I met this girl outside my class yesterday. I saw her smoking and I asked if I could smoke next to her. She looked at me like I was really hot, and I had on a new pair of shoes. I'm really ripped. So, I just started smoking next to her. She left, but I pretended not to care. I think I know who my next coffee date is with.

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's pretty hilarious. Good one, Spike!

But.... you never know what can happen. Maybe we'll get another update like the ones where he talks about his "dreams at night" being "filled with acts of bloodlust and piles of mutilated bodies in a vacant world".

Or maybe we'll get another update like the one where he enters a modeling competition.

Or maybe he'll get laid.

You never know what wonders time may bring.

leGionellz

Pancho Villa is my Direct Ancestor,
Spike Spiegel said:
No, we sure don't. Here I can come up with what's probably happening:

So I met this girl outside my class yesterday. I saw her smoking and I asked if I could smoke next to her. She looked at me like I was really hot, and I had on a new pair of shoes. I'm really ripped. So, I just started smoking next to her. She left, but I pretended not to care. I think I know who my next coffee date is with.

It's not about the being ripped man, the smoking... THAT does the trick !!

Mak, we DO need an update, but you probably left again because some fuckers were not paying you teh

:buttrock: R :buttrock: E :buttrock: S :buttrock: P :buttrock: E :buttrock: C :buttrock: T :buttrock:

You demanded.

:crying:

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member

Ahahahaha!! :lol: :lol:

Shit, this cracked me up, and that "JOKER-MAK" (tm) pic also helped a lot, I get a laugh everytime I see it hahahahaha :lol:

sQuareh4t3r

formerly "sQuareh4t3r", then "MacGuffin", now "sQu
Dreamer said:
Ahahahaha!! :lol: :lol:

Shit, this cracked me up, and that "JOKER-MAK" (tm) pic also helped a lot, I get a laugh everytime I see it hahahahaha :lol:
Please don't (poorly) quote Ikaruga in the same sig as a big-breasted bimbo. Hiroshi Iuchi would weep bitter tears if he ever saw that heresy. :crying:

neo>all

Super nO0b
on the topic of makismo edits does anyone still have that gem where rock howard is replaced with mak?

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
In a final attempt to get the chicks to like me, I wrote this funny email and sent it to everyone in the clay class. Here is it:

Laaaaaaaddddddddiiieeeeeesssss and Gents

Hello, this is Big Mak speaking from “The Vessel.” I would like to take this moment to tell you that my experience in “The Vessel” has been a surreal one. After reflecting on my time taking this class (I reflect a lot after severe bowl smoking), I have come to the conclusion that I will start a career making bongs out of clay then charging obscene prices for them and then getting obscenely rich off of rich stoneheads.

Anyway…oh yes…please have your cubbyholes cleared by Monday. If not, your belongings will be confiscated by my person and recycled into makeshift bongs for redistribution amongst the YHOT (Young Hooligans of Tomorrow) organization where I am the founding president. Tuesday is the day that all cubbyholes must cleared and I will assign jobs such as bong cleaning, cleaning pipes, and rolling joints. You do not have a choice in which job you get. You will pick a piece of paper out of a hat and that will be the job you WILL RECEIVE – no negotiations will be considered. Also, be sure to bring your works to school on Thursday for the final judging from 11 – 2:30. The person with the best bong will receive all the hash you (and your significant other) can smoke.

As founder and president of YHOT, it saddens me to let my flock go but the time has come for us to all say goodbye. At YHOT are motto is to “invest and infest, YHOT smokes the rest.” Thanks for your time.

Best Regards,

Big Mak

Founder of President of the prestigious YHOT Organization

I didn't hear jack shit from any of them so I guess it wasn't that funny. Perhaps they are waiting to comment on it during the final clay class tomorrow. However, I doubt it...

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
Did you lose your mind makky?

Oh and squarehater or however it's childishly spelled...wtf is up with you? "poorly quoted"? Then tell me how it is "rightly" quoted. And yeah, I'm sure the jap who made the game will cry if he sees my sig...lol.

How old are you anyway? You act like a kid hahaha.

Greywolf

Angel's Love Slave
Mak, I'm sorry to say it, but your email was just lame. :oh_no:

Another thing, please forget about the girls at your school! Your reputation there is already in the shitter, and it surely won't get any better! It can only get worse!

So please, for once, follow the advice we already gave you and try your luck at some bars and clubs where chicks don't know you yet, and therefore you won't have the stigma of the weirdo already attached to your persona! And don't forget about the new haircut and some fancy clothes! :shame:

Damn, this seems so hopeless ...

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
jeez if this damn thread is here than that means you didn't get any. just go to a strip club or something. find a hooker and get it over with. its not mission impossible or anything! just pay for it for shits sake! end of story!

neo>all

Super nO0b
Makismo said:
In a final attempt to get the chicks to like me, I wrote this funny email and sent it to everyone in the clay class. Here is it:

I didn't hear jack shit from any of them so I guess it wasn't that funny. Perhaps they are waiting to comment on it during the final clay class tomorrow. However, I doubt it...

they probably deleted it along with all the other spam

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
neo>all said:
they probably deleted it along with all the other spam

You are probably right. However, you don't get spam mail in The Facebook. Only people emailing other people so you know who sent it. I think that it would be funnier to them than to you guys because we are all in clay class while you guys are not. Still, it seemed a lot more funny when I wrote it but not so funny now.

Also, I don't know where to get a hooker. I also have no real interests anymore. I feel too down to do anything right now. Why doesn't anyone show me mercy?

neo>all

Super nO0b
Makismo said:
You are probably right. However, you don't get spam mail in The Facebook. Only people emailing other people so you know who sent it. I think that it would be funnier to them than to you guys because we are all in clay class while you guys are not. Still, it seemed a lot more funny when I wrote it but not so funny now.

Also, I don't know where to get a hooker. I also have no real interests anymore. I feel too down to do anything right now. Why doesn't anyone show me mercy?

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that life is a 24 hour mardi gra for some people. Forget it, it's not. Hell my life sucks and i don't give a damn but i still work hard and try to make some thing of my self. Just find something you love to do and do it to the best of your ability. You seem to think that sex will be your salvation and solution to your massive depression. Look for solutions with in yourself rather than in other people. I don't remember who said it but no one will love you if you don't love yourself.

breal

Hardened Shock Trooper
Makismo said:

This is the funniest yet saddest shit I've read in a long ass time. Definately a great quote for a sig.

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
Christ man, again you try to get a girl at school, wtf we already told you that's totally dumb.

I can't even count the times anymore we said you should go to a club. Get some nice clothes and just go by yourself, oh and drink something before you go, that always helps too loosen you up...but not too much though, you don't want to be drunk as shit, so you can't have a normal conversation.

Oh and the fact that you're not a hot boy doesn't really matter...you won't believe how many hot girls have nerdy/ugly/pieces of shit boyfriends.

Before I forget, don't try to understand girls/women...I gave that shit up long ago.

leGionellz

Let me give it another shot as well

Nice clothes (maybe show some body)

Take care of yourself >>>> haircut, tan, smell nice, shave, etc

Go to places where girls are, either alone or with someone you know

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
dummy's guide to how to be a man 101

DAMN IT THAT'S IT!! this bullshit has to stop now. allright damn it you want me to tell ya how its done? first things first. STOP ACTING LIKE A DAMN WUSS! are you a man? you got cajones? time to grow a backbone jellyfish! you got to think, act, talk, walk, and move with confedence and assurance. show no sign of weakness. get some new gear, a haircut, and colonge. next get into a social gathering of some kind. grab a bunch of friends and go to a local hangout and sit next to a girl and make it known. no arm around her, just talk like a normal person. your topics of disscussion are music, t.v., movies, work, school and that's it. pay for her meal and yours. let her know your intrested. and pay some attention to her cause she's gonna know when your bullshitting her. and complement her on her looks, how she smells, why? cause women take a long ass time making themsevles up to be noticed. she'll appreciate it.

now your homework assignment. you have to show us a pic with THREE PHONE NUMBERS and they have to write it and give it to you. your handwriting doesn't count, three names and numbers. don't post back till this is done, got it? :mad:

leGionellz

leGionellz said:
Let me give it another shot as well

Nice clothes (maybe show some body)

Take care of yourself >>>> haircut, tan, smell nice, shave, etc

Go to places where girls are, either alone or with someone you know

YES ???!!!!!11111

Status
Not open for further replies.